Wedding Crashers 2 - In theaters TBA

Vince Vaughn Confirms He's in Talks for a 'Wedding Crashers' Sequel

It's been 15 years since Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson cracked audiences up with Wedding Crashers. And it looks like fans may get another chance to see the duo team up for a sequel.

"Owen and I and the director of Crashers have been talking for the first time seriously [about] a sequel to that movie," Vaughn tells ET's Rachel Smith. "So there has been an idea that is pretty good. So we are talking about that in the early stages."

Vaughn and Wilson portrayed divorce mediators who spent their free time crashing wedding receptions for free booze and to meet ladies. The 2005 flick also starred Rachel McAdams and Isla Fisher.

"They were fun movies to make," Vaughn reminisced about Wedding Crashers, as well as Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Zoolander. "It's always fun to make people laugh and go to work with people that are funny."

via ET

Really?!? The first is amazing. A great comedy and Wilson and Vaughn are at their best. I remember it being the first time seeing McAdams, fisher and cooper in anything and Fisher is just too funny but it still blows my mind it’s Bradley Cooper. He plays a tw*t perfectly. Walken is quality too and the Ferrell cameo is unforgettable when he was in his peak but I’m not sure on a sequel

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database