Jul 23, 2011
Another Chinese Classic Film, Farewell My Concubine , Blu Ray Steelbook
Release date: May 15,2012
Limited Edition 1000

View attachment 4435

Actual pics:

Thanks Alex for pics of booklet version:
picture.php

Want to know if you have the booklet Inside without opening it?
Thanks to gbdragon
With booklet...
View attachment 14745

Attachments

• farewell.jpg
    farewell.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 544
Last edited by a moderator:
Bluraysteel are you from china? can you help with these steels?

No, I am in Canada. A very good friend of mine is in China and also a very active member at that Forum. The pre-order for the steelbook just started couple days ago. I will have to talk to him first, and get back to your guys if there is a possibility. Roughly cost is US $40 plus actual shipping from Canada to your destination.

Hi, guys I talked to my friend in China last night. He is willing to help us to do a group buy on this. I am new to this forum and even newer to the group buy thingy. I might need a experienced member can guide me through. I am thinking to do a batch of 10 or 15 steels. At the moment, I can't start a group buy yet due to my limited post counts. Therefore I am going to take a list here first. Only one steel for each member. Note: Since the steel concept is at a beginning stage, no artwork and no detail info. available about BD yet. But I will keep you posted during development. I will take 10 member first. If the response is good. We will do 15. Price is Roughly about $40 plus shipping cost from me in Canada to your home.

Last edited:
Reactions: montana2974
Hi All,

I've chatted with bluraysteel privately to answer any questions should he decide he's able to do a group buy. Going forward, please send a PM to him, if you have not already, so that you're on the list. If he's able to, he will post a group buy in trading forum. Thanks all! :scat:

Thanks D.B. Got a great response on this one and the other. The list is growing. It looks like we can do 15 for this steel now. I will get the GB up running late next week. Some new members with low posting could send me PM directly for reservation. I will add you as well. The draft artwork is at a heat discussion at that forum now. Hopefully, we will have a prliminary artwork done in about 2 weeks time.

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

BTW, is there any members here has skills in art designing? You can submit your idea to me within 10 days and I will pass on to that forum. Your design might be on the cover of that steelbook.

I just joined so I can't send PMs yet but I would really like to be part of the groupbuy. Got my Internet Money ready (PayPal that is :))!

First of all, Thanks for the members' great interests so far. I'm not too worry about money. The list is just getting longer and longer. I have about close to 20 now. Again, My initial plan is only to do a group buy on this steel. With only 500 in production for the bullets, If I'm able to that, the list could be very very short and I have to do it on first come and first serve base. Lots of you might be disappointed. But I will try my best.