Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Ferrari

Genre: Drama, History

Director: Michael Mann

Cast: Adam Driver, Penélope Cruz, Shailene Woodley, Patrick Dempsey, Jack O'Connell, Sarah Gadon, Gabriel Leone, Erik Haugen, Michele Savoia, Valentina Bellè, Tommaso Basili, Andrea Dolente, Lino Musella, Brett Smrz, Massi Furlan, Peter Arpesella, Giuseppe Russo, Luca Della Valle, Andrea Bruschi, Giuseppe Bonifati, Agnese Brighittini, Samuel Hubinette, Wyatt Carnel, Leonardo Caimi, Gianfilippo Grasso, Alex Tonti

Release: 2023-11-30

Runtime: 130

Plot: A biopic of automotive mogul Enzo Ferrari, whose family redefined the idea of the high-powered Italian sports car and practically spawned the concept of Formula One racing.

Damn, I was hoping Adam Driver wouldn't bring his House of Gucci accent to this :rofl: Still interested in seeing it though, it's Michael Mann after all.

I prefer Lamborghini, the cars, and the movie with Frank Grillo and Mira Sorvino from last year.

You cant' say that as this is not out yet. Or is it in your part of the world ... :naughty: :rofl:
No, I just meant I liked the Lamborghini biopic, and it portrayed Ferrari as an arrogant guy with cars for 'old people', while Lambos as 'cool', which I wholly agree with, so I suspect this one will not be a better movie for me. Plus I kinda dislike Adam Driver.
I'll only be watching because of Michael Mann, hopefully he was able to make something out of a tired old story with a screaming Italian wife and boardroom meetings and ugly ancient cars...

No, I just meant I liked the Lamborghini biopic, and it portrayed Ferrari as an arrogant guy with cars for 'old people', while Lambos as 'cool', which I wholly agree with, so I suspect this one will not be a better movie for me. Plus I kinda dislike Adam Driver.
I'll only be watching because of Michael Mann, hopefully he was able to make something out of a tired old story with a screaming Italian wife and boardroom meetings and ugly ancient cars...
How can you dislike Adam ? I think he's great. And not kidding. His start wasn't easy. And he's marine !

Adam_Driver_Marines.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database