Touch of Evil (UK) (HMV EXCLUSIVE Steelbook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfury

AlienGreyhoundSteel
Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2011
Back home in Cornwall, UK
[CLOSED] Touch of Evil (UK) (HMV EXCLUSIVE Steelbook)

This is due to be released on November 14th. The Release Thread is here. Whilst HMV ship virtually worldwide, unlike play, & they do not restrict the numbers issued, unlike play. To mitigate this however, there are a few HMV and UK Exclusives which we are trying to bundle together for our overseas friends to keep postage costs down. If you have any friends or work colleagues who might like a copy encourage them to hop on board. Spread the Blu-ray love. :drool:

I don't mind supplying multiple copies, within reason, I would be a little put out if these went straight onto eBay for instance. The charge for the Steelbook and postage will be at cost, tracking can be provided at extra cost upon request if required. My costs will be £3 per Steelbook (no discounts) on top. All monies payable in UK funds by Paypal, PPG, all fees paid by the buyer. Any variations, please post here or PM me.

Touch of Evil costs £15+£3=£18 Payable October 30th. Please ask for a quote for postage costs which will depend on weight & be advised following release, this is especially true when multiple titles are involved. Non payment will drop you to the bottom of the list and after a week you will be put on the list of shame.

Couple of things I am insisting on, if you join the list you stay the course and I also insist that you cover Paypal Fees; if these are not covered, I reserve the right to return the payment. I look to cover costs but tips are always welcome.

Touch of Evil (UK) (HMV EXCLUSIVE)

01. me
02. me

I think this is right, any problems contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.