13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: June 7, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $26.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

032429243140;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=286.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowing Paramount US reputation, I don't think this will be embossed, like the European one. Which also has different artwork and is embossed.

Mission Impossible 5 US Steelbook was also flat and boring.

Looks good.
It's a great film but wait until the Czech or German Steelbooks are released as these have much better artwork. I was going to rush and get the US / Canada version but then saw the German and Czech versions so am going to wait.

Got my Steelbook in the mail today from Best Buy, a day early. As expected, it came badly damaged due to their horrific packaging. I will be returning it. The good news, it is a beauty. Full gloss with awesome art. Inside art is good too. It is not a flimsy one.... very thick and heavy... but partly to do with it having 3 discs inside. The bottom disc holder inside holds 2 stacked discs. I would advise anyone to keep the DVD on the bottom, since DVD's are more fragile.

Anyone who has been on the fence and likes the movie should definitely get it. Personally, I'm not liking the movie much so I won't be keeping my replacement copy when it comes.

Very nice steelbook. If you are interested do not hesitate. Its glossy and well made. Has a silvery shimmer when you look at different angles. One of the better steelbooks I've seen come from best buy.

I love the feel of the gloss finish on this SteelBook - reminds of the ZD30 and The Amazing Spider-man steels. Fantastic movie too especially the Dolby Atmos mix - too bad there is no 4K release this time.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad