13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 9, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £23.99 £12.99

11702360-1034560814507626.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I saw this wave elsewhere I thought zavvi would snap up the rights to these generic pieces of crap in a heartbeat.

Churning out steelbooks en-masse.... it wasn't supposed to be this way EEK!

Prices on all the paramount wave will be lot less than listed at the moment
Ignore website price for now until they go live

Price likely to be £15.99 for the 2D Blu-ray steelbook releases

Some of these steelbooks are 4K UHD+2D Blu-ray in the UK compared to been 2D Blu-ray/DVD in USA/Canada

Last edited:
I don't think it's what inside the steelbooks that's the problem ;).
I did not say anything about the artwork apart from they are same steelbooks :p

Your all in for a surprise for the back artwork and inside artwork with all of the paramount wave :rofl:

Have a stiff drink ready as you go into shock :giggle:

I only ordered one of the paramount wave Death Wish and that's the only one I'm getting
As to the rest of them I won't be getting even if there is a huge price drop

Death Wish Amazon price in USA is $10.05 as are most of the others on Amazon USA and even at that price I won't be getting the other steelbooks

The Lara Croft 4K Steelbooks are Best Buy exclusives in USA and are $22.99

Last edited:
I did not say anything about the artwork apart from they are same steelbooks :p

Your all in for a surprise for the back artwork and inside artwork with all of the paramount wave :rofl:

Have a stiff drink ready as you go into shock :giggle:

I only ordered one of the paramount wave Death Wish and that's the only one I'm getting
As to the rest of them I won't be getting even if there is a huge price drop

Death Wish Amazon price in USA is $10.05 as are most of the others on Amazon USA and even at that price I won't be getting the other steelbooks

The Laura Croft 4K Steelbooks are Best Buy exclusives in USA and are $22.99

Laura Croft??? Lol...

:giggle::rofl:Typo. She changed her name did you not get the memo :rofl:

Not completely wrong with "Laura" as Laura Cruz was to have been her name before the game developers decided on a British protagonist and changed the name to the less Latino and more British sounding Lara Croft.
How did they decide on the name Lara Croft? Apparently that was the name just above it in the local 'phone book . . .

Kind of a reverse situation to PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: SALAZAR'S REVENGE where the original villain was to have been called Captain John Brand with Christoph Waltz as Brand . . . the Austrian-German actor dropped out however and the Spanish actor Javier Bardem took the lead role with the Latino sounding title SALAZAR'S REVENGE now making perfect sense.