The Neverending Story

Would you purchase a 'The Neverending Story' Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 46 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
I think this would be an amazing looking steel...have to agree with you on all aspects of your statement...I would be in for this in a heartbeat

Definitely, and yes, only the first one. Preferably with those 2 big statues on the cover. Or maybe the ol' fella with the telescope.

Even with the steelbook, I would only buy this if the transfer is good this time and with extended cut + bonus material.

Only the steelbook case is not enough.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Even with the steelbook, I would only buy this if the transfer is good this time and with extended cut + bonus material.

Only the steelbook case is not enough.:chill pill::squint:

I loved them as a kid. It's been years since I watched them, I guess more than 10.
But if I buy it depends on the upcoming German release, maybe I buy that first.

I saw this movie a few months ago in the cinema in honolulu as part of their programme Retro Films. I enjoyed like a child watching it in the big screen.
So yes! I would buy it.

I'm just waiting for a nice edition, and not the cheap edition in the stores right now.

I would like the whole trilogy in the same SteelBook. The artwork for the first film is amazing though and reminiscent of the Star Wars artwork

I'm shocked that this hasn't happened yet. A SteelBook featuring the original poster as the cover art would be gorgeous! :drool:

Neverending-Story-Poster.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
as long as one of the sides just had a huge picture of Rockbiter looking at his hands.

The front should really be the seal on Atreyu's necklace/the book.

I spoke to the Director recently and he assured me a 30th anniversary remastered version with bonus material is on it's way. Fingers crossed it's a Steelbook! X

No steelbook for 30th anniversary in France :(
Just a poor boxset (2 amaray with a large slipcover)
vomi.gif

Warner France as usual :box:

Please Zavvi or Kimchi...

Yes, yes and yes. The original one sheet poster artwork is a must. Suprised they haven't done one already, it's an obvious seller to the demographic.