Underworld 1,2,3 individual Steelbooks

Would you purchase individual 'Underworld' Steelbooks?

• Underworld

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Underworld Evolution

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Underworld Rise of The Lycans

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • All

Votes: 49 70.0%
  • None

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Would you purchase these? Vote and chime in!

Attachments

• underworld.jpg
    underworld.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 167
Reactions: MRD
Definitely. Like I said on the other thread, I will never ever buy a so-called trilogy packed in one steel. 99% of the time they end up releasing a sequel or a prequel and the steel becomes meaningless.

Last edited:
Shockingly, it has nothing to do with Kate....(yeah ok)...but I'd get them all. Love the series!:scat:

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES.... How many ever time you wish to perceive me saying yes... thats how many yes's I have to say to separate Underwolrd releases (oh and Bourne movies if anyone listening)!!!

I have them in dvd and blu ray both trilogy and singles editions (dont mind a wee double dip) and I also have the trilogy steelbook, I will get the next 1 also and most likely the quadrilogy too :D

Yes it is an illness but I could think of a lot more serious afflictions to suffer from ;)

This series is awesome and I can't wait for the new one that is coming out in theaters soon.

Underworld 1/2/3/4

I want to see all those movies given potc treatment. A limited run of the first 3 before releasing part 4. Maybe Futureshop again?
ShowImage.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.