Donnie Brasco

Donnie Brasco in steelbook. Yay, Nay or May?

• Total voters

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
I would love a steel book of this classic among the many classics that Johnny Depp and Al Pacino have made. Some nice clean artwork without banners and the usual complained about stuff and were in business. I think a lot of people would buy this one. Blow and this movie are among my faves from Johnny Depp and I would love to see this one released and get the steel treatment.

Post below and vote above if you want to see this in steelbook! :scat:

I was sure I had posted in here already but guess not. One of my favourite films of all time, pretty much all of the classic gangster films have had the steelbook treatment except this one. Definitely an underrated film, hasn't even been released on Blu ray in the Uk. Strong performances from both Al Pacino and Johnny Depp, his best performance to date.

This film needs the steelbook treatment.

would love a steelbook for this, the regular blu-ray hasnt even been released in the uk so i guess the studios are saying...
sticker,375x360.png

Since I don't think the film has been released in the UK, finally getting one would be a great occasion to release a steelbook. Hopefully Zavvi will do one soon, such a great film!