175.8 KB · Views: 385
  • DevilsDouble_BD_Steelbook_Packshot_HR-20111219142.jpg
    DevilsDouble_BD_Steelbook_Packshot_HR-20111219142.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 154
  • backside DD.jpg
    backside DD.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 198
Last edited by a moderator:
Is that the rating logo in GOLD on the lower left corner? EEK!
Yes, that little 16 logo, are the rating logos they use in The Netherlands. Best rating logos if you ask me. ;) Small and not annoying. :)

picto-kijkwijzer.jpg

Please keep in mind this is a A-Film release. So possible no inside artwork. But I have e-mailed them some months ago about this. Let's see if they have learnt. :)

That's got me thinking...Stickerbook EEK!
No stickerbook. I guarantee it. ;)

Last edited:
Yes, that little 16 logo, are the rating logos they use in The Netherlands. Best rating logos if you ask me. ;) Small and not annoying. :)

picto-kijkwijzer.jpg

Please keep in mind this is a A-Film release. So possible no inside artwork. But I have e-mailed them some months ago about this. Let's see if they have learnt. :)

Heck, if the inside is GOLD as well, I think it alone would make up for the lack of any inside art! :scat:

picto-kijkwijzer.jpg

Yeah, if the rating logos need to be printed, the Dutch are the best :scat:

NO STICKERBOOK :oohyeah: