FNAC
Price: €11.96

Time Out.jpg

to3.jpg

to2.jpg

to.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay!

I'm kinda boycotting UK releases and I welcome all the french ones :)

At least they don't have printed rating logos and they do have inside art so it's always a plus :)

I'll wait until I see better pictures...

If it's embossed, then I'll lean toward this one...hoping it is the same quality as Planet of the Apes, X-Men, etc...

+1 everything you stated that makes a selection for steelbook of the year category.

bhaahahahah, once again, France kick UK asses.

no rating logos, embossed/debossed, non-printed text on the back, inside artwork, extra goodies inside the steels

Damn I have to give props to France for having some of the best steels for a while now. Congrats guys!!! I just hope the artwork is different and it would be great if it's embossed/debossed and even better with a booklet. We can only wish but regardless I might have to get a copy of this one and the UK version as well.

25 euros on amazon.fr, and even better after VAT is removed. That is if it's truly the steelbook listing. I'm curious to check it out, even with bad reviews and all. I have the play.com one on order so I would like to see how this one turns out.

Recent French releases like Cap America (3D), Rise of Planet of the Apes, and Final Destination 5 have all been better than the UK versions, so there's a good chance this will be too. FNAC releases aren't generally stickerbooks, so I doubt this will be either.

Heard mixed things about the movie tho. Very average by most accounts.

Is the title in France really "Time Out"? I loved the other two french releases I got earlier (X-Men & Apes), but the translated title on this one might ruin it for me (usually I do not have a problem).

We'll see if they can wow me with the art. :movie: