[COMPLETED]GB: Prototype 2 Collection Steelbook (PS3 and XBOX 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys!

As promised and mentioned in the videogames steelbooks thread, I'm going to host a group buy for this title.

You guys know the details already, I'll be shooting a video and upload on it on youtube and all the good stuff. Not only will you be able to see your copies almost in the flesh, but that might bring some new faces/collectors in the forums

Now for the fun part.

This is what I'll be getting for anyone who wants to participate:

There you go!

359l1m9.jpg

70i5fo.jpg

Comes with a kick ass embossed slipcover as well :oohyeah:
Prototype 2 Collection Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook + GAME.

According to godwin, Product Buyer at the Future Shop Head Office:

Info:
- G1 & G2 sizes
- very limited
- FS Exclusive for pre-orders

The price tag on this badboy is $59.99 CAD before taxes, which becomes roughly $69 taxes in. Please note that for this price you get both game and steel, I can not sell you the steelbook only as it comes as a pre-order bonus!!!

I expect the pre-order payment to be sent as soon as possible to reserve copies at my local store. I need at least 3 business days to send the money from paypal to my bank account.

The game and steel have a release date of April 24th.

Shipping will cost $21 for 1 copy of the steelbook and the game using airmail for Western Europe and North America. This will cover the price of the cardboard, bubble wrap and shipping fees. Obviously, if you get more than 1 copy, I will combine shipping.

There's a limit of 3 copies per member, since this is going to be a very limited edition!

I'll make sure to pre-order in at least 2 stores to reserve all the copies needed to get all the copies on release day, especially if there are a lot of participants. I'm expecting a little tip to cover my time and to fill my wife's car gas tank.

How to participate:

- Reply to this thread and then send me a private message. I will then communicate the paypal information. I will either accept PayPal Gift or an additionnal 4% to cover the paypal fees. All payment will have to done in CANADIAN DOLLARS, NOT US Dollars, or Euros, British Pounds or any other currency. Any amount sent without the paypal fees will be immediatly refunded.

- If you want to upgrade your shipping from AirMail to Xpresspost (faster method, tracking number and insurance included) we can work something out. It would not be the most stupid idea in the world, especially if you're going to order for some of your friends as well in Europe.

- I'll be posting the name of people who ordered/paid for the steel in here as well. Please be aware that if you don't send the payment, I will not add your name in the list.

- I will probably have to deal with some of you who already traded items with me or bought something from me, and I guess you can vouch for me. I'm very efficient, very communicative and I have a passion for steelbooks and things done the best way possible.

And that's all folks! Any update I'll post in here as well.

PS3 (with G2 steelbook):

- Dhiraj1 x 3 PAID WITH TIP
- bigbird x 2 PAID WITH TIP Since this is getting a USA release, bigbird was offered a full refund but chose to pay for Underworld GB and will get a credit.
- Liad x 1 PAID
canadapost.jpg

- cprodrigues x 2 PAID WITH TIP
canadapost.jpg

- Le Marquis x 1 PAID WITH TIP
- theboysact x 1 PAID WITH TIP

APRIL 25TH UPDATE:

Got your figurines as well :D

2zqdcgh.jpg

vicrr4.jpg

2mi5pap.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First....I will take 3 steel books g2, and already sent u pm earlier bro.

I know my friend :)

The only reason why I didn't put a limit of 2 is because you pmed me earlier to get 3. So anyone who wants 3 of them has you to thank ;)

So 3 G2 steels, meaning 3 PS3 games as well. Makes sens since you're in UK, the 360 will be region locked unfortunately.

Reactions: Dhiraj1
It shows $99.99 on the website, I'm in Vancouver so I can grab myself a copy, but is there something I don't know

It shows $99.99 on the website, I'm in Vancouver so I can grab myself a copy, but is there something I don't know

Yes buddy, the $99.99 price is only there so people won't buy the steelbook itself. It's a pre-order bonus my friend, so just pre-order the game and you'll get the steel along with it :)

I know my friend :)

The only reason why I didn't put a limit of 2 is because you pmed me earlier to get 3. So anyone who wants 3 of them has you to thank ;)

So 3 G2 steels, meaning 3 PS3 games as well. Makes sens since you're in UK, the 360 will be region locked unfortunately.

Thanks mate, I don't collect g1 unless the ps3 game came in g1 steel. Don't own xbox or wii, so no point collecting them steels...saves money and helps me cconcentrate on only ps3 stuff :)
Thanks for sorting this one biscuit.

Reactions: biscuitnoir
Well if you would have me on your list i would like a PS3 G2 one.

But only if it is possible . Thanks alot for your commitment to helping people from this great Forum get a copy of this.

Thanks
John

Reactions: biscuitnoir
I will take 1 PS3 Game in G2 size. Just sent you a pm

Sure, pm answered as well!

Well if you would have me on your list i would like a PS3 G2 one.

But only if it is possible . Thanks alot for your commitment to helping people from this great Forum get a copy of this.

Thanks
John

Coming from you that's a lot, thank you John :)

Added as well :D

If I could play the game I would have a xbox copy too pal but damn region codes screw me over :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.