Public Enemies (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Media Markt-release date March 1,2012 per Masterblaster.

Interest list started in Group Buy forum. More info to follow.

Public-Enemies-100th-Anniversary-Steelbook-Collection.jpg

Last edited:
Now let's hope this is the final artwork and that it STILL (like the 1st release!)will be debossed!!!

It's probably going to be flat like the rest. The Book of Eli re-release is not debossed, so I would assume the same would be true of this one.

The bright side of this release, however, is that it won't have a printed ratings logo. :)

It's probably going to be flat like the rest. The Book of Eli re-release is not debossed, so I would assume the same would be true of this one.

The bright side of this release, however, is that it won't have a printed ratings logo. :)

Maybe they will deboss it, like they did withe te rereleased Skyline and the other one from the first wave (that i can't remember right now...) :cool:

Maybe they will deboss it, like they did withe te rereleased Skyline and the other one from the first wave (that i can't remember right now...) :cool:

You know, I was thinking about that. I was wondering how many copies of the original steel did they sell...I honestly don't think Skyline is a reprint - so could be that it's just the original steel re-shrink wrapped with a new universal slip cover.

You know, I was thinking about that. I was wondering how many copies of the original steel did they sell...I honestly don't think Skyline is a reprint - so could be that it's just the original steel re-shrink wrapped with a new universal slip cover.

I would have to check again but i think both (Skyline and Green Zone) look less shiny/glossy compared to the 1st releases! And also i think both rereleases have different back artwork (or actually just infos printed)!

But they MUST make a new Public Enemies WITHOUT a printed Logo!!!
Debossing would be a plus but the printed Logo is still a NO-GO!

I would have to check again but i think both (Skyline and Green Zone) look less shiny/glossy compared to the 1st releases! And also i think both rereleases have different back artwork (or actually just infos printed)!

i'd be interested to hear what you find when you have a chance to look. :cool: