12 Monkeys

Would you purchase a '12 Monkeys' Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 50 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
OK so im a newbie and maybe this has been brought up before but is there anywhere a 12 Monkeys bluray steelbook? If no, why not!! :angry:

My concept attempt :)

184_21cf07_1765e5bb_oJ.jpg.thumb

183_21cf08_a299c53_oJ.jpg.thumb

Last edited:
Reactions: tuffeerik
Hey Zesty first welcome to hidef

No there is no 12 monkeys blu ray steelbook at the moment but who knows for the future it is something i would purchase if it was ever released.

NOt aware of one - there was a DVD steelbook released a while back - I actually like that one - but good call 12 Monkeys bluray steel would be ace! :)

OK so thats a quick response, thanks! guess thats means there would be a demand for it besides me, good start

Hey Zesty-thanks for your contribution-I added the poll for your thread. No problem-just try to remember next time, so we can measure votes. Welcome to the site, and feel free to PM with any questions! :scat:

i just saw this one yesterday night again and still so cool! there's this part when the guy tries to **** the girl in the building and WILLIS kill him, it's the first time i cough it when she said "YOU KILLED THEM", and then he responds"I HAVE SEEN DEAD PEOPLE". to me that was hilarious, my question is, The sixth sense was released first or after this one? :) and of course the steelbook for this one is overdue...

Sci Fi Film about a future world devastated by disease, a convict is sent back in time to gather information about the man-made virus that wiped out most of the human population on the planet.

Attachments

• 12.jpeg
    12.jpeg
    15.2 KB · Views: 140
Status
Not open for further replies.