[CLOSED]2.GB for Play.com FOX Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Im offering this GB to HELP Surfury out . Meaning if you are already on his list there will be no bar hopping here.

The prices are a little different by me since i get billed in Euros.

All ttitles except Alien Anthology are 13,50 Euros. Alien Anthology is 27 Euros.

This cost is with shipping to me. Shipping to you will be done according to the actual postal price - starting at 6,50 Euro.

There will be a surcharge for each Steelbook - this is to cover my time and everything else. It will be in the amount of 3 Euros . The forum will be getting a donation from this amount.

Payment will be asked sometime in advance due to previous "problems" that i want to avoid here.

The titles are :

A-Team
Alien Anthology
Braveheart
Fight Club
Man on Fire
Predator
Taken
Wolverine

sml3vsfd.jpg

RED = PAID
Black = NOT PAID

Members it is your duty to check this sheet to make sure your wish is correctly reflected..!!
hlj256p7.jpg

Im still awaiting the Alien Anthology to be delivered , that is why some have not yet been shipped out. Hope they show up in the next few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive updated the first post to reflect your orders , please double check and see if everything is right, if not please pm me ASAP

Thanks
JOhn

Am I too late?

I'd love to get Braveheart and Taken. I'd also like to add in another June 4th release that isn't part of this wave. If that's ok send me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.