[OPEN] GB- Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows [Blu-ray Steelbook Future Shop Exclusive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys!

I'm going to host a group buy for this title.

You guys know the details already, I'll be shooting a video and upload on it on youtube and all the good stuff. Not only will you be able to see your copies almost in the flesh, but that might bring some new faces/collectors in the forums.

MSRP: $24.99 + taxes

Looks like this one has the same artwork as the HMV release:

original

Any UK member (or any other now that I think about it) who wants to drop from the GB can, no pressure guys :)

Release date: June 12th.

Pre-Order Link: Here!

IMPORTANT!

Have decided to increase the limit to 3 per member and this is why.

There's a chance of this being a 3 discs release, which means it'd weight more than the price for shipping 250g items, so whoever orders 2 would have to pay the same price as shipping 3. Might as well give you the chance to maximisme your shipping fees.

Also I would not be against sending to a member of your choice in UK for UK orders, a member of your choice in Germany for German orders, etc. I'd obviously send Xpresspost and the shipping per copy would cost less and would be faster, with a tracking and all the good stuff. And don't worry about customs

For UK I'd suggest justintime2k or HUBMUSWELL, for Germany I'd suggest John, for France I'd suggest Laurent aka grospaquet, etc.

PAYMENT: I WILL ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL GIFT FROM NOW ON! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO USE PAYPAL GIFT, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN MY GROUP BUYS.

Let me know guys!

Limit of 3 per member.

- xMicheil x 1
- Top cat2 x 2
- Freyrir x 1
- mlleventhal x 1
paypal.gif
(combined shipping will be paid/determined later on)
- darczap x 1
paypal.gif

- mrvlfn x 1
paypal.gif

- kensingtonite x 1
paypal.gif

- Exciter3780 x 1
- Buffalo MX x 1
paypal.gif
(shipping to be determined later)
- mgoode20061 x 1
paypal.gif

- RobertJoseph17 x 2
- jetthead x 1
paypal.gif

- raspor x 1
- sackexchange x 1

SHIPPED!

- CraigH x 1
pre_order_on.gif
canadapost.jpg

- justintime2k x 1
paypal.gif
canadapost.jpg

- JaysC6 x 1
paypal.gif
canadapost.jpg

- megabee x 3
paypal.gif
canadapost.jpg

- tono06 x 1
paypal.gif
canadapost.jpg

- snsguy x 1
pre_order_on.gif
canadapost.jpg

- yann44 x 1
paypal.gif
canadapost.jpg

Member has pre-ordered himself from the website:
pre_order_on.gif

Item(s)/shipping has been paid:
paypal.gif

Item(s) has/have been shipped:
canadapost.jpg

:scat:

Last edited:
Justin, Frank and Craig have been added. Pieter take all the time that you need buddy, the GB is really just for the "I'm announcing that I'm going to host a GB", nothing is final yet :)

Reactions: Le Marquis
Hey biscuit,

Could you please put me down for 1 copy. And if possible i would like this one to be send with my copy of Underworld Awakening.

And i have a question. In your opening post you write:

PAYMENT: I WILL ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL GIFT FROM NOW ON! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO USE PAYPAL GIFT, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN MY GROUP BUYS.

Paypal Germany doesn't have the option to send money as gift. Does this mean i can't participate in your Group Buys?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.