Superman 1-4

Would you purchase the original 'Superman' in Steelbooks?

• Superman I

Votes: 58 77.3%
  • Superman II

Votes: 52 69.3%
  • Superman III

Votes: 42 56.0%
  • Superman IV

Votes: 39 52.0%
  • Not interested in any

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Count me in, I'm definitely in need of an upgrade to my Ultimate Collector's Edition.

Either individually or as a collection is fine by me :scat:

I think I would prefer these to be a collection. The the Reeve's Superman over I think it could be the best collection steelbook ever!

Would still buy them as separates too :D

Would love to see steels for these, particularly Superman: The Movie and Part II (The Donner Cut). Hopefully Man Of Steel might encourage them! :D

Needs to be done as a 4 Disc slim G2 steelbook collection, if studio is smart.

...look at how hard the old batman individual steels flopped, despite the mega popularity of the new Christopher Nolan films. Individuals would be suicide for retailers (again).

I been sayin it and i been sayin it - Get some freaking sense and do these old film runs as collections godammit. screw the hardcore 10% who prefer individual releases. :snipe:

Reactions: hoppusdelonge
Needs to be done as a 4 Disc slim G2 steelbook collection, if studio is smart.

...look at how hard the old batman individual steels flopped, despite the mega popularity of the new Christopher Nolan films. Individuals would be suicide for retailers (again).

I been sayin it and i been sayin it - Get some freaking sense and do these old film runs as collections godammit. screw the hardcore 10% who prefer individual releases. :snipe:

Totally agree, this would make a lot more sense as a collection. I can see the first 2 films selling well, but the 3rd and 4th have got a tiny fanbase in comparison

Superman Anthology/Individual Steelbooks

It would be great to get individual steel books of these movies or a box set like the german anthology of the dark knight.