[CLOSED] #3 GB (surfury): Terminator (play.com), Jaws+others (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfury

AlienGreyhoundSteel
Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2011
Back home in Cornwall, UK
[COMPLETED] #3 GB (surfury): Terminator (play.com), Jaws+others (UK)

Please note that this Group Buy operates under the Terms of HiDefNinja's Group Buy Rules Thread: For Members and Group Buy Hosts specifically Rule #12 and as such the charges applied may be different to those I have charged previously. However I intend to keep them to a minimum for the benefit of all members. Enjoy the experience. :movie: :oohyeah:

Since I didn't do the initial or even second GB for Terminator, this GB is not aimed at the eBayer either but I wanted to get away from the smaller restrictions I have placed on earlier GB's. There will still be a maximum, this time of 4 Steels per title and whilst I'm concentrating on Terminator which is a play.com exclusive you can ask for any other title if you want. Initially it had been Jaws but that was far cheaper from Amazon.

Just noticed that charges haven't been mentioned EEK!. As normal now these are £2.50 per Steel for the first 4 and £1.25 thereafter, this includes any HDN fees payable. Any tips are always welcome to keep the wheels in motion. Shipping is likely to be invoiced separately but will not be done until I know exactly how much the Steel weighs.

The lead date to release of these classic titles is quite long, over 4 months at initial post so I won't need firm figures or commitments until much nearer the release date of {param} October 1st (omg another one on that day).
Terminator Complete Crop.jpg

01. Liselotte x 4T
{param} Non Payment
03. thunda123 x 3T
{param}
05. Leshita x 3T
06. Excited3870 x 1T
07. walruswarrior x 1T
08. steelbook86 x1T
09. tossin x 1T
10. Blu-devil x 1T
11. chipvideo x 4T
12. RobertJoseph17 x 2T
13. friedricetogo x 1T
14. AirZonk x 1T
15. roseart x 2T
16. rj531 x 1T
17. JaysC6 x 4T
18. spawnshop x 1T
19. Branflakz16 x 2T
20. Tony208 X 1T
Have we any takers ? Again this GB is aimed at those members who cannot normally deal with play.com and my usual Group Buy rules apply. Don't forget there are other GB's which may be more suitable, also I don't want to poach from them that is not the intention, just in case folks wanted both together or wanted to deal here.
Without wanting to put myself out of a job, please note our cousins in US of A because of VAT Exemption from Amazon.co.uk, it costs less to buy one copy of Jaws and have it Standard shipped that it costs me to buy it !! However I will still buy for you if you want but please bear the above in mind.
Shipping can be combined with any other GB I am doing on or around the same date, but this might result in a delay in shipping of all requests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, gotcha tossin.

As the release date is the same as Wave 2 (or is it 3) of play.com's Universal 100 releases, so I will be sending these out together. Also looks like I will have a single spreadsheet for these releases to save some time. They might get merged but somehow I don't think that would be for the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.