[CLOSED] Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (with numbered steel tag) Mini GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Since many people ask me about this steelbook,so i will do the Mini GB for everybody ;)

Release date:20 May
Group Buy price:46 USD(original prices:44+other fees:2)

The MI4 steekbook include 3 discs and the tags,the weight over 300G of each copy,so the shipping cost has some changes.

Shipping cost details:
Under 500G(1 copy):18USD to worldwide with tracking number
500G-1000G(2 copies):28USD to worldwide with tracking number
Above 1000G:Ask me

I only accept PAYPAL and USD,please refer to the above instructions to make a payment by yourself,thanks.
MY paypal:[email protected]
Shipping by international package standard Air Mail,7-10 days arrived.

Payment details: (only as paypal gift,all prices are not include paypal fees,if you can only make payment as regular,don't forget the paypal fees is *$ x 3.9%+0.3)

1 copy buyer=$64(46+ 18)
2 copies buyer=$120(46*2+ 28)
More copies buyer=ask me

Please don't note any GroupBuy info in paypal subject,because the paypal Customer Service has been warned me,if i still do bussines via gift payment,they will ban my account,so everybody please make payment like the following,and PM me your address,thanks
For example:

picture.php

Attention:
1. I will choose as carefully as I can mint metalboxs for you. But if when you unwrap your Metalboxs and find hidden damages whatever I can't be held responsible.
2. I will pack them carefully with bubble wraps and a hard box. I can't be held responsible for the way post offices and postmen will handle the package. So if there's a loose disc during the shipping, I'm not responsible.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Group Buy List:

1.lgans316*1---Shipped
2.megabee*2 Completed :)
3.dleavey81*1---Shipped
3.justintime2k*1 Completed :)
4.BigBlizz*1---Shipped
5.ran94*1Completed :)
6.soundeath*1---Shipped
7.Masterblaster*2---Shipped
8.gbdragon*2---Shipped
9.sunnyx*2 Completed :)
11.cityguyste*2---Shipped
12.Liselotte*2---Shipped
13.prodigy1985*1---Shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like the release date has been pushed back a bit according to this email I got from amazon:

"Hello! Thank you for your Amazon shopping!

We're sorry, your order (order number: blah blah blah) as goods not shipped within the expected ship date. We adjusted the date of shipment of your order goods:

"Mission Impossible 4 (Blu-ray Disc + Blu-ray Disc Trailer + DVD limited edition 3-disc Ultimate Edition STEELBOOK) (gift exclusive individually numbered metal commemorative)"
Estimated ship date: May 17, 2012 - 2012 Jun 05, expected arrival date: June 6, 2012 - 2012 Jun 22"

? Xin can you confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.