GA
Release date: March 24, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1578660475808.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goufcustom
01Distribuzione releases usually got italian subs only, since it's an italian distributor for the italian market (it's normal, just like every local release in Germany or France got german or french subs only).
BTW, german steelbook (bluray only; 4K steelbook is an amazonDE exclusive, but it's currently unavailable ) is available on Mediamarkt/Saturn (don't know about subs though)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Space Cadet
As much as I love a full gloss steelbook I’m kinda hoping that the U.K. is the same but the black around 1917 is a lovely smooth non streaky bacon matte finish (like the HMV drive black)

Full black gloss can show some serious marks and I think a matte black with glossed and debossed 1917 would look much classier

But this does look amazing still

Reactions: MrSquifler
Because the steelbook in the unboxing video was wrapped backwards he wouldn't have been able to see the scratches on the front because that side would have been behind the J-card. He should have been able to see the dent on the back before he opened it.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Because the steelbook in the unboxing video was wrapped backwards he wouldn't have been able to see the scratches on the front because that side would have been behind the J-card. He should have been able to see the dent on the back before he opened it.
He can't return it but he can certainly exchange it for another copy. That's pretty messed up with all those scratches inside the shrink wrap. :wtf: I hope there's not a bunch like that.
Definitely a very nice steelbook, very anxious to get mine. :)

Reactions: Stygian
For those that haven't seen, this is back for shipping from Best Buy.

I had a bunch of people ask for help, not sure how many of you will actually purchase. So I'll start with a modest 5 copies, and if more people want one, I'll look to purchase more.

here's the GB link

• Friendly
Reactions: goufcustom and kaw
I just picked up mine! Very smooth their curbside service as for my Steelbook it’s very nice; a few pain chips but I can fix that not a biggie.... Star Wars next week and nothing til May so hopefully they have this service still!

Reactions: apsmith21
We've sold out my initial set of orders, I'll be listing more copies via the group buy for purchase on Friday. If you'd like one, feel free to reply to this thread or PM, so I know how many we need to try and get.

Thanks

Reactions: goufcustom