1917 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 18, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order January 10 at 9 AM UK Time)
Price: £29.99

1917.jpg
12437995-5724735195364988.jpg

Last edited:
I tried a random fencing company in Sydney and it took it. I had to reload the page after trying my own number.

(452) 070-075 is the number for Australia I used.

$12 AUD for shipping to Canada, says it arrives by Aug, 4.

Fingers crossed.

Reactions: GeoRattray
Anybody hear anything back from JB-HIFI? Looks like it won't let you check out at all now.....
I placed an order on the 20th, it was shipped on the 21st.

In my experience, when one can't complete a purchase at JB Hi-Fi ("This item is not available with this shipping option"), the item is no longer available in their online store and can only be purchased in / from a physical store.

Their packaging for steelbooks isn't great (two nested bubble envelopes lately), but their bubble envelopes are stronger than usual, and I've never received a steelbook from them that was damaged in transit.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I placed an order on the 20th, it was shipped on the 21st.

In my experience, when one can't complete a purchase at JB Hi-Fi ("This item is not available with this shipping option"), the item is no longer available in their online store and can only be purchased in / from a physical store.

Their packaging for steelbooks isn't great (two nested bubble envelopes lately), but their bubble envelopes are stronger than usual, and I've never received a steelbook from them that was damaged in transit.
Thanks.

Yeah that would explain it. I had it in my basket last week and had the shipping charge and all.

Now I don't even get that far. Bummer :(