1917 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 18, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order January 10 at 9 AM UK Time)
Price: £29.99

1917.jpg
12437995-5724735195364988.jpg

Last edited:
Fingers crossed it’s just a supply line hold up. I had a steel from them about 4-5 years ago that took 3 months to turn up. Pi** take but it did turn up eventually

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I'm chasing Zavvi through Twitter... will let you know how I get on. A bit of info would be nice, especially as they've taken payment!

yeah, honestly happy to wait for this. I won't get to watch it til after lockdown ends anyway as my wife wants to watch it and no way both of us are gonna have the time to sit down together with a 5 month old baby in the house :shipped:
But i would llike to know what is happening and getting no where fast with Zavvvi customer servies.... I'm not cool enough to even be on twitter :)

Just had a response from Zavvi in their usual clear and transparent fashion: there is a problem in the warehouse, it is currently unavailable, it is on special order and they can’t say when it will be available again... so would I like to wait or get a refund?

I’m just as confused - will there be any more or not? If not, what would I be waiting for?

Zavvi are infuriating!!

Reactions: MrSquifler
Just got this , what a bunch of useless pricks running this **** show.

Hello Karl,

Thank you for placing order 217540248 with us.

I am sorry to let you know that there has been a problem in the warehouse which has resulted in your order being stopped prior to dispatch.

I understand this is disappointing and we are sorry. I will investigate further and request for the order to be sent to you as soon as possible. Should there be a problem with dispatching the order, we will arrange for this to be cancelled and for the money to be returned to your account upon confirmation of the cancellation.

I will be in contact shortly to give you an update. Thank you for your patience.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Josh

Zavvi Team

• Haha
Reactions: Headhunter
Just had a response from Zavvi in their usual clear and transparent fashion: there is a problem in the warehouse, it is currently unavailable, it is on special order and they can’t say when it will be available again... so would I like to wait or get a refund?

I’m just as confused - will there be any more or not? If not, what would I be waiting for?

Zavvi are infuriating!!

That usually means they arent getting any more lol

Yeah, looks that way. Why can’t they do the honest thing and say so then? That way I can ask for my money back!
Probably because they don't even know themselves lol. C'mon, this is zavvi, so I'm not at all surprised. My payment has been taken too, I know it sucks, but I've sent one message and received the initial generic reply, I won't bother asking again. Either it ships or I'll get a refund. What else can we do? :dunno:

Reactions: djjez83