1917 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 18, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order January 10 at 9 AM UK Time)
Price: £29.99

1917.jpg
12437995-5724735195364988.jpg

Last edited:
Still not shipped for me. Honestly if they could let me know that would be great. Being left in limbo is annoying. I placed an order and paid for an item not a lottery ticket

Anybody who ordered from JB Hi-Fi have a shipping notice yet?
I placed an order on the 20th, it was shipped on the 21st.

In my experience, when one can't complete a purchase at JB Hi-Fi ("This item is not available with this shipping option"), the item is no longer available in their online store and can only be purchased in / from a physical store.

Their packaging for steelbooks isn't great (two nested bubble envelopes lately), but their bubble envelopes are stronger than usual, and I've never received a steelbook from them that was damaged in transit.

For some reason, their online shop doesn't always send shipping notices.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Leafs17
Just about had enough of these goons at Zavvi , been on chat with an agent over this order and asked why take money for something 2 weeks ago and not dispatch.
Standard cut and paste bullshit even on live chat , we don't know when these will be back in stock garbage and on back order with supplier.
Just requested it be cancelled and told them I want my refund pathetic joke of a company.:muted::punch::muted:

My copy from the restock arrived this morning in a big brown carton with the steelbook knocking around inside it. No bubble wrap or anything.

It was sent via hermes signed for tracking.

Strange for an international order. I thought Hermes was only used for UK orders?

• Wow
Reactions: GeoRattray
My copy from the restock arrived this morning in a big brown carton with the steelbook knocking around inside it. No bubble wrap or anything.

It was sent via hermes signed for tracking.

Strange for an international order. I thought Hermes was only used for UK orders?
That's awful. What's the state of the steelbook? I'm thinking the worst...