[CLOSED]Group Buy: Best Buy Exclusive Steelbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
:ninja:Hi fellow Steelbook fans!:ninja:

*Note Matrix, Last Samurai and Shawshank are not available, as there is not adequate stock at my stores, and they are not avail for shipping.

I will help you obtain these Best Buy Exclusive Steebooks for your own collection at a non-Ebay, reasonable cost. Max 2 per title, per member. No Steelbooks are purchased unless I receive your payment first.

Basic Housekeeping-please read carefully:

*Please note-the $13.50/each price is cost of Steelbook+ retailer taxes, costs for packing materials(packing material, bubble wrap, ink for labels,tape, etc) HDN Group Buy site fees and Paypal fees (I don't accept 'Gift' payments). Shipping will be invoiced separately, after I obtain the Steelbooks and am ready to ship them to you.

*It does not include any tips-please feel free to add this to your Paypal payment, for my time and coordination in communicating and getting these Steebooks to you.

*Please verify all details of each title in our individual threads, before you request them. I am happy to answer questions regarding the buy itself, but since I am also a Staff member here, with other duties, I appreciate if you can use our threads to obtain other Steelbook related info there before you make your decision.

*Once the Steelbooks are paid you are committed to your purchase. Per HDN Trading Rules I reserve the right to ask you for additional references if we've never traded before, and I will not ship via untraceable shipping methods if we have never traded before, to protect us both.

*All payments are via Paypal Regular payments only-no 'gift' payments.

*If for some reason the sale at the retailer is cancelled, not enough copies are available online or in store, or some other unforeseen factor occurs, rest assured you will receive a full refund.

*Like all other market places our Group Buys require a 2-way communication and commitment between buyer and seller. I reserve the right to exclude you from future group buys and leave appropriate feedback once the transaction is complete, if HDN Trading rules are not met, and or I am unable to verify your identity, should further references be required, or you attempt to join the group buy with multiple names or other tactics.

*Please do not forget to include your username and Steels you are paying for in your Paypal details when sending payment.

Please contact me with any questions before committing to the Group Buy.

List of participants:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar6wJq86PVTrdHI3V1FHd182ZWdaeXZla3dWQW5ndGc

Titles:

1. 300
2. Batman Begins
3. Book of Eli
4. Clash Of Titans
5. Dark Knight
6. Goodfellas
7. Gran Torino
8. Green Lantern
9. Hangover
10. Hangover 2
11. Inception
12. Last Samurai*not avail
13. Lord of the Rings Fellowship
14. Lord of the Rings-Two Towers
15. Lord ot the Rings Return of the King
16. Shawshank Redemption*not avail
17. Sherlock Holmes
18. Sucker Punch
19. The Matrix*not avail
20. V For Vendetta

Thanks all, for taking part of another awesome Group Buy at Hidefninja.com! :scat:

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
All 3 Lotr
Book of Eli
Hangover 1
Last samurai
Sucker punch
Sherlock holmes
8 in total,
Thanks!

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

Hi, thanks for your reply to my PM. Please put me up for the following :

Book of Eli
Clash of the Titans
Goodfellas
Sucker Punch
Green Lantern

Await your invoice, thanks...

Reactions: digitalbabe
Hi, sorry, need to make slight revision. I would like to remove Green Lantern, but add the 3 LOTRs. That would make 7 in total, will paypal you later. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Payment for 7 steel + tip sent...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.