1989 Batman Screening and Poster by Ken Taylor

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member
Batman_ver2.jpg

BATMAN (1989) Screening

In 1989, Tim Burton gave us his incredible version of Batman, combining a masterful blend of gorgeous production design, an incredible soundtrack (from both Prince and Danny Elfman) and the inspired casting of Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson. The modern superhero blockbuster was born. We’re extremely excited to present the film in beautiful 35mm at MondoCon this year with a limited edition, screen printed poster by Ken Taylor. Poster is included in the ticket price and only available to attendees. Stay tuned for ticketing information!

jaszeron

Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Usa
Reactions
256 0 0
I saw this announcement earlier today and flipped my sh**. This is going to be awesome.

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member
Those tickets I think will sell out FAST. @tridon and myself are upset cause we dont think it will be possible to make this due to time slot and us having to do some booth work at show end each day.

tridon

Editor-in-chief
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Those tickets I think will sell out FAST. @tridon and myself are upset cause we dont think it will be possible to make this due to time slot and us having to do some booth work at show end each day.
Upset is an understatement. We're gonna go full-on Bane-attacking-a-football-game at MondoCon due to our sheer frustration. Why would you play Batman before Goonies?! :box:

jaszeron

Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Usa
Reactions
256 0 0
this one was gone in less than 15 seconds. Pretty upset I missed out on this one...

justboy

Experiment 626
Premium Supporter
Feb 21, 2013
Edinburgh - UK
Reactions
6,450 0 0
:wow: this print looks awesome!
Quite a striking pose for Batman too.

It's a pity they couldn't get likeness rights for Nicholson, even just for the joker image on the card.

tridon

Editor-in-chief
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
OMG!!!!!

Damn!!!!
It hurts, man. Lucky @Aniv picked up one of these today from someone. He brought it over to the booth to show @Wreck and I. I kid you not, it gave me chills. Everytime I think of it, I just get goosebumps. It was incredible!

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
It hurts, man. Lucky @Aniv picked up one of these today from someone. He brought it over to the booth to show @Wreck and I. I kid you not, it gave me chills. Everytime I think of it, I just get goosebumps. It was incredible!
I'm refraining myself to NOT jump the gun and hit the BUY IT NOW button on Evilbay...