carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 11th, 2015
Purchase link: 2 Fast 2 Furious

119932-cc0b3452b50e451078d635f46d5d2625.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@AlienKing these never went on pre-order from Film Arena as far as know and I'm watching this company like a Hawk, they are not ready yet still as ''Preparing'' mode...must be some confusion and that person pre-ordered the Zavvi one

I'll get to the bottom of this for the Film Arena edition !

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: AlienKing
@AlienKing these never went on pre-order from Film Arena as far as know and I'm watching this company like a Hawk, they are not ready yet still as ''Preparing'' mode...must be some confusion and that person pre-ordered the Zavvi one

I'll get to the bottom of this for the Film Arena edition !
Yea that's exactly what I thought. And I too, watching LIKE A HAWK! So I got worried when Filmbloke said he preordered these. And let me know in case when you find out the preorder times :notworthy:. In case I miss it :ohno:

Yes, sorry I've ordered the Zavvi ones, but they will be exactly the same.
No they will not be exact. These will be numbered.

@AlienKing I will let you know as I am supposed to get advance notice but I'll see if indeed I do in any case like you watching like a Hawk :drool:

Here is the reply I got from film Arena;

My Question to film arena;

In regards to the numbered editions of the 6 movie series of The Fast And The Furious, did they already go on pre-order or not yet ?
were people already given the opportunity to purchase some copies on pre-order already ?

Thank you for your time,

Film Arena Response;

Fast and Furious steelbooks were not release for pre-orders yet and for now it's not unfortunately stated when these items will be possible to pre-order.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience!

• Informative
:notworthy: Thanks. I guess they are tryna coordinate 6 releases so might take longer.

Yes but I guess we have to be patient as we have seen just to coordinate and make the first 4 film arena collection took a long while...I think it will happen as Karel showed pictures of the 2 first steels from film arena, but not the whole numbered packaged, it is just that I am waiting to have confirmed. I would only grab them if they will come with the full slip and the numbering card...but not too disappointed that it takes longer as $$$ it is expensive so many things to pay during this period :wow: