Retired
Release Date: February 21, 2014
Purchase Link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥ 5,980
Notes: Includes comic book

91gncIFLjdL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting :cool:

If it comes with a slip (like the tawain) then :thumbs: but i think will come with a sticker

I pre ordered this a few days ago. Thought i would go back and check how much as i didnt even look! This order comes to a total of £59 to the uk inc shipping and fees lol.

Think the steelbook is around £30 on its own.... either its exremely limited or just a rip off lol

Havent cancelled my pr order for some reason though lol ???!!

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

I pre ordered this a few days ago. Thought i would go back and check how much as i didnt even look! This order comes to a total of £59 to the uk inc shipping and fees lol.

Think the steelbook is around £30 on its own.... either its exremely limited or just a rip off lol

Correction, thats £49.. still pretty crazy

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Correction, thats £49.. still pretty crazy

Steel is £35 plus £7 for postage and £7 import tax. Still got my eye on this though. :thumbs:

I want to order the *** steelbook of the impossible so i think il wait for this to be released and order them both together to save a bit on the fees as i think the come down a bit if more than 1 items ordered??

JP - 2 Guns

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

8okSQ0n.jpg

afr68h3.jpg

PfHV8ci.jpg

t59ZNgO.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

YEHdlXx.jpg

tNy1y9Y.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

mrxKAK1.jpg

dFkthU3.jpg

onM38rK.jpg

damn **** forgot the giftwrap! :(

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

I was able to cancel and reorder! but i checked my outstanding orders ..thor 2 ca 2 riddick...not possible to add gift wrapping..

John Rambo Metalpak -> worked.... :O