[2 WINNERS CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '14 GIVEAWAY] The Hobbit 2D (Korea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
Hello :ninja:'s Of The World!

What You Can Win:
The Hobbit 2D Steelbook from Korea, is being given away to TWO lucky winners, which will be chosen at random.

Prize Donated By:
K2DVD_logo_icon1.png

http://www.k2dvd.com/shop/default.asp

DSC_0036.JPG

Pic Credit: Naughtius Maximus

How You Can Enter:
All that you need to do for your chance to win The Hobbit 2D Steelbook from Korea, is post atleast a sentence or two, describing what has been your most favorite trip, journey, or time of your life thus far.

Rules:
-Only one entry per member of which two will be chosen at random.

-Entries will be accepted until 3:00 PM E.S.T. on 2/10. Winner will be messaged via PM and a post will be made in this thread, with the winner's forum name.

-Good luck to you all!

ninja_week_banner.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite trips were in Nivelles Belgium in the summers of 93', 94' and 95

Favorite trip was this week-end in Paris!!!! Had a blast for an early valentine's day. Nice hotel in the heart of the city, Louvre museum, Grevin museum, Pompidou centre and the recording of a french talk show so I saw myself on tv last night when it aired!!! :) Amazing!!!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway

My favorite was the first time we as a Family went abroad for a holiday. We still remember it fondly.

Another time I remember with great pride was helping to organise two conventions for The Who and raised a loy of money for Teenage Cancer Trust, plus Roger Daltrey, Simon Townshend, Bruce Foxton and Mark Brezecki all came along and played for us.

Ron

Last edited:
Marlboro Ranch, Zipline, Horseback Riding, Off Roading in a Hummer, Gourmet Food and all the Ale you could drink.

Hard to choose, but i think my favourite would have to be the trip I've made twice from my house to the hospital.

First time when my daughter was born, 3 years ago tomorrow and the second time when my son was born

Reactions: P0UNDLAND
Two trips for me - going to Disneyworld with my family when I was 11, and then Paris/London with my girlfriend and two of my best friends last year. Both incredible and would experience again in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite trip was when i visited New York :scat:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

My most favourite trip of recent memory was my last trip down to a beach-house in Florida. I woke up one morning and saw dolphins swimming outside of my window. It was absolutely amazing!

Thank you for the giveaway

My best trip ever was my first trip to New York, for my 40th birthday.
Seeing all the amazing landmarks, with my own eyes, rather than just on screen!
My fave place in the world!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stayed on an Island off Borneo where Turtles lay eggs. Saw them coming onto the beach to lay the eggs and then in the conservation area got to hold newly hatched babies and release them into the ocean.
AMAZING experience!

thanks for the giveaway

I cannot play much nowadays, but I still love video games and it was a great fun to travel to Gamescom, Cologne in 2011., definitely one of the most favourite trips in my life!

Thanks for the give-away!

My trip to america :D florida specificly,i loved everything. The food the culture the museums it was just for me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.