[2 WINNERS CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '14 GIVEAWAY] The Hobbit 2D (Korea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
Hello :ninja:'s Of The World!

What You Can Win:
The Hobbit 2D Steelbook from Korea, is being given away to TWO lucky winners, which will be chosen at random.

Prize Donated By:
K2DVD_logo_icon1.png

http://www.k2dvd.com/shop/default.asp

DSC_0036.JPG

Pic Credit: Naughtius Maximus

How You Can Enter:
All that you need to do for your chance to win The Hobbit 2D Steelbook from Korea, is post atleast a sentence or two, describing what has been your most favorite trip, journey, or time of your life thus far.

Rules:
-Only one entry per member of which two will be chosen at random.

-Entries will be accepted until 3:00 PM E.S.T. on 2/10. Winner will be messaged via PM and a post will be made in this thread, with the winner's forum name.

-Good luck to you all!

ninja_week_banner.jpg

Last edited:
Trip to an open-air electronical music party in Bulgaria which took place by the sea and lasted for several days. We went there with several friends across Slovakia, Hungary and Romania and we stayed in each country for few days. Epic :)

Favorite journey for me was right after college and backpacking around Europe with friends for a few weeks many years ago. Seeing the historical sites in Stonehenge, London, Paris, Versailles, Rome, Venice, etc... was just awesome- we had no real itinerary and just went with the flow to see what we wanted to see and it was amazing.

Went to Ithaka, Greece years ago & saw my dad's island where he grew up. It was magical. There was a stretch of road going up a hill where there was absolutely nothing except a little restaurant in the middle of nowhere. We went toeat there and they took out all the tables and chairs by the side overloookimg the Medittaranean. That was amazing,..

A couple of years ago the missus and I done a six week tour (of sorts) in America. Whilst there we had the opportunity to participate in a course run by the LA County Coroner and got to go on a ride-along with an LAPD Sergeant.

My favourite trip was to Manzanillo, Mexico for at an all inclusive resort. Met some really nice people and got to do things I've never done before like jet skiing.

Thanks for the contest!

My most memorable trip was when I went to Aruba. Beautiful beaches, great drinks, exotic women and if anyone has ever been there, then they would know about San Nicolas! :D:D

My favorite trip is the cruise I went on. One week cruise that stopped in Jamaica, grand cayman, and Cozumel, for a day each. Really fun!!!

My favorite trip was when I went to Universal Studios. They had the Back To The Future ride and my favorite, a Terminator 3D movie with actors running around during it! It was the first 3D movie I ever saw and man was it awesome!

Thanks for the giveaway!

One of the best trips I remember when I was a child we went excursion to skiing for the first time to Andorra.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I have taken several trips with my old college roommates for New Years. We've been to Times Square, Rome Italy, Las Vegas, Australia, and Oahu Hawaii and if we are lucky we'll win random draw tickets to watch a game in Brazil for the World Cup.

Traveled to Japan, visited the Tokyo fish market, rode in a bullet train, ate some Kobe beef, and drank some sake! Good times.

Thanks for the giveaway!

A few years ago i went on a skiing trip in Italy and it was the best fun i have had :scat:
It was even more memorable as i spent most of the trip on my face sliding down the slopes :hilarious:

Thanks for another great giveaway :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.