[2 WINNERS CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '14 GIVEAWAY] The Hobbit 2D (Korea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
Hello :ninja:'s Of The World!

What You Can Win:
The Hobbit 2D Steelbook from Korea, is being given away to TWO lucky winners, which will be chosen at random.

Prize Donated By:
K2DVD_logo_icon1.png

http://www.k2dvd.com/shop/default.asp

DSC_0036.JPG

Pic Credit: Naughtius Maximus

How You Can Enter:
All that you need to do for your chance to win The Hobbit 2D Steelbook from Korea, is post atleast a sentence or two, describing what has been your most favorite trip, journey, or time of your life thus far.

Rules:
-Only one entry per member of which two will be chosen at random.

-Entries will be accepted until 3:00 PM E.S.T. on 2/10. Winner will be messaged via PM and a post will be made in this thread, with the winner's forum name.

-Good luck to you all!

ninja_week_banner.jpg

Last edited:
My trip to Disney World with my 10 year old son for the Pop Warner US National Football Championship. It was for 9 days and would do it again in a second.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Most favorite trip would have been to see a family members out in spain that i ain't seen for 6 years. It was nice to see that them and other new family members it was really nice to get to know them again. Now we go see them one or two times a year.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Mine is by far the year out I took in 2006, and the highlight of that was the 7 months I spent in New Zealand. The trip only came about because of a breakup, but it was probably the best thing I've ever done and a great way to let go of things that needed to be out of my life.

to kos fall in love with the island. first time, just me and the wife. 2nd time. with all the family. was even going to sell up and move there. it was that good. happy days.

My trip to Australia last summer.
Great country with vast diversion in culture and people
It was an interesting experience.

Thanks for the giveaway!

my fav trip of all time was to mexico cancun it was so amazeballs, beaches by far the best ever!

Thanks for the giveaway. I'm taking a trip to Los Angeles in a week and that will be my first real vacation ever, so I'm going to have to go with that trip.

Went to Florida USA in 2008 with my sister and her hubby and her kids, I was 26 , I'd never been out of UK before , I'd never been married before and had been single for few years , I loved it , all the theme parks , universal and wet and wild where my favs. But the best thing to come from the holiday I met the girl of my dreams there and turned out she lived in same town as me, I returned there in Oct 2013 and married that girl , so it was a pretty good holiday all them years ago ,and we expecting our first child now so can't wait to take her to florida

I once drove from my home in West Virginia to Nashville, Tennessee on my birthday. I was on my way to see my favorite musician at a private concert with only approximately 300 people in attendance. I felt so free.

[NINJA WEEK '14 GIVEAWAY] [TWO WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN] The Hobbit 2D (Korea)

I have a buddy who is sort of a scientist...he gave me a call one night and wanted me to come by the mall and check out this experiment he was working on. Turns out he invented a time machine!!! I got to go back in time and see my parents as teenagers...then I went into the future and saw myself as a dad and husband!!

The last part of my trip involved me going back even further In time to save my friend (who had become trapped there. Long story).

Anyway, that was my most favorite trip ever ;)

Favourite trip was when I visited Lost City and Sun City in south Africa, it was so beautiful and everything looked like it was out of a dream, so that's something I will never forget :)

Thanks for the great giveaway :)

Chicago Wizard world comic con last year. All the Celebs I was able to meet and the PIZZA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.