2001: A Space Odyssey (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #?) [Italy]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: Titans of Cult SteelBook

630C0AF6-D718-4589-96C2-1E61A72BA035.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My dreams came true, after missing out on WCL release.
I’m sure it will be a stunning release.

Of all the great artwork available for this film, Hanuka's is not the one I would have preferred, but that's just my opinion. I hope the final product flows well and looks great, though!

2001_colortest14_72.jpg

Back artwork by Tomer Hanuka to continue kubrick collection after Full Metal Jacket and The Shining.

For Killi Zoltan just fast releases :thanks:
Oh, that poster is just wonderful !!! Now A Clockwork Orange and Eyes Wide Shut remain:)

I read somewhere that this would include the ToC steelbook (similar to how the Wonder Woman SB will be released as a standard edition at Best Buy). Has this been confirmed by CM?

I put a preorder in for the ToC edition, but may cancel in favour of this one if I like the slip art once revealed.

Reminds me of the time I stayed in the Dorchester whilst attending an astronauts' convention and a monkey snook in and clubbed me over the head for my wallet...
And believe me, that scenario was still more appealing than this artwork....

Reminds me of the time I stayed in the Dorchester whilst attending an astronauts' convention and a monkey snook in and clubbed me over the head for my wallet...
And believe me, that scenario was still more appealing than this artwork....
I don’t know, this poster was pretty popular and is very hard to buy for less than $400 nowadays.
Everything is very dependent on taste, personally i like Hanuka’s illustration style and dig most of his Kubrick posters. This one included. Not the best 2001 poster, but it is interesting and well drawn.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
2001 Space Odissey - CMA Project [4K UHD + Blu Ray] (Titan's of Cult steelbook)

We are happy to confirm that the CMA project dedicated to 2001 Space Odyssey is underway.

We thank Tomer Hanuka for granting us his artwork to continue our line dedicated to the great films of Kubrick (Full Metal Jacket CMA # 06, The Shining CMA # 16).

See you soon for new updates!

477AC540-BFE7-4D29-9234-999398946618.jpeg