2009 : The year for Blu-ray HTiB packages

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
What you guys think about this? For the most part, they are retailing at like the prices of buying a ps3 when they first came out.

I think its good stuff, although the prices should really get down more as you could pick up a Blu-ray player round $200 and a cheap HTiB for a bill or 2 to pair with it. Oh wells, just like all electronics, in due time prices will drop.

The ones with the good speakers with it are worth it tho, but some of them you could buy better speakers and the player.

The real fun comes from building your first HT set up, even if its piece by piece.

Reactions: Antman
What you guys think about this? For the most part, they are retailing at like the prices of buying a ps3 when they first came out.

I think its good stuff, although the prices should really get down more as you could pick up a Blu-ray player round $200 and a cheap HTiB for a bill or 2 to pair with it. Oh wells, just like all electronics, in due time prices will drop.

The ones with the good speakers with it are worth it tho, but some of them you could buy better speakers and the player.

The real fun comes from building your first HT set up, even if its piece by piece.

Buying the Panasonic Blu-ray HTIB for my mother soon... it's like $700 on sale..