ALLEN
JEFF
DALE
ME
FOG
jaws finatic

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jumpman1144
I would be down if we included prize-money, or maybe the ante should be one steelbook worth at least $50?

Attachments

• 41g0q1MtP0L._SY300_.jpg
    41g0q1MtP0L._SY300_.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 2,264
we're down for this ... tho perhaps we should continue from the league the past 2 years? Doesnt it keep stats from that? if not no biggie ... just saying. Cant remember how yahoo has it set up.

we're down for this ... tho perhaps we should continue from the league the past 2 years? we got a lot of peeps we can kick out and add in others. Probably had around 6 in active last year.

if you already have a league set up it's cool with me to use that. I was going to use NFL.com but I'm very familiar with Yahoo fantasy too

We gotta change the wacked scoring system, or I'll have to start my own competing HDN league. :p

I've been refining my own set for a few seasons now and think I have the master....
scoring1.png

scoring2.png

although now that I'm looking at it, defensive yards allowed 100 to 199 should be bumped up to 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll commish the league if FoG doesn't want to. I've commished leagues for the last 4 seasons. And just from the posts here we have more than enough people.

I think the biggest question is, do we want to make it for pride or prize?