HDN Event 2015- Last horror flick you watched? Join the 5th annual HDN Halloween Party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello ninjas!
It's that time of year where we get together for our annual hidefninja.com Halloween and horror tradition, and share the latest horror films or tv we've watched. Just jump in to the thread, now until Halloween, and let us know what is making your skin crawl! Recommendations, reviews? Share them!

Throughout the next month or so, and leading right up to Halloween, watch our for new mini contests (like our "see the Candy corn in the thread, win a bit of dough towards movie purchases!" and others.
Have fun all!​

2015 Halloween Party.PNG

Psssstt....pay attention to evil candy corns (pm me as soon as you see it!)
cc1.jpg

Last edited:
We've got a couple of friends coming over so we're gonna do an all day horror movie marathon.... at the moment we've got lined up -

* Evil Dead (remake)
* Texas Chainsaw (remake)
* Trick R Treat
* Scream
* The Burning
* Hatchet

Gone with a couple of remakes as we are all fans of the originals, but my friend who is coming has not seen either of the remakes :D
Just catching up in here after the madness that was our Black Horror Exclusive # 1 launch this weekend (almost sold out, let's make it happen ninjas!).

This sounds awesome, Cool!

Reactions: cooey
Over the last few nights I've watched:

Candyman 2
Deathgasm
Bloodsucking Bastards
The Monster Squad
The Burbs
Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

Have The Descent lined up for tonight, never seen it.

Reactions: MGD
Finally getting my Halloween horror watching started. Watching Demon Seed (1977).
Before bed :sleep:, I'm watching one of my favorite Mexican Horror Films growing up, "Dimensiones Ocultas" :ohno: I used to watch it with my mom around this time. We owned it on VHS and I havent seen it in almost 10 years. That's why I love Youtube!

Too bad we don't celebrate Halloween officially in Germany. We got something similar with the kids and candy in mind, we celebrate Saint Martin's Day on November 11 for Saint Martin of Tours. Tradition is that kids made lanterns in school and walk in processions on St Martin's eve with a St Martin dress a like on a horse to a place and do a bonfire. After that the children go from door to door and sing and get candy. It's probably the nearest to Halloween over here. And, special in my region Rhineland in Germany, we got carnival in February. The history of tradition is too long to write down here but fact is that we are in costumes for one week and drunk. And 9 Months later the birth rate rises :hilarious::thumbs:

Back to topic, I've watched two "scary" movies in October. I've watched "The Invinsible Man" (Universal Monsters) and "The Reptile" (Hammer Studios)

Reactions: digitalbabe
Watched quite a few recenetly in the last 2 or 3 weeks

Watched cabin fever again, the thing (original) and it follows again.

I see the visit which I absolutely loved - thought it was going to be crappy
watched maniac the other week (Elijah version) and it wasn't bad and wasn't expecting it to be so graphic.
I watched paranormal activity 5 the marked ones - wasn't really a fan of it (love 1, 2 and 3) apart from the last 10 mins wasn't bad. Looking forward to the final one though.
watched creep (the mark duplass film) - wasn't bad, could of been better.

Fancy one tonight but I'm not sure what. Something I've not seen

It's nearly 3 in the morning here in the U.K. And I've just put on as above, so below. Not sure what it's going to be like but it's late and I'm quite tired so I'm not too sure what I'm thinking putting this on. Up for it though

Status
Not open for further replies.