El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
9TDPHB4wbJvxhlEnt4KAUxlshWK.jpg

Title: Highlander

Genre: Adventure, Action, Fantasy

Director: Chad Stahelski

Plot: An immortal Scottish swordsman faces off with other immortal warriors in order to obtain a coveted ability; Mortality.

IMDB

Per IGN Movies
After roughly a month of negotiations, Ryan Reynolds has officially been cast in the lead role for HIGHLANDER. Reynolds will play Conner MacLeod, a Highlander who discovers he is one of a dwindling group of immortals who wander the earth and kill each other in combat for the final “Prize” – immortality.

There’s no word yet as to whether Reynolds will be attempting a Celtic brogue in the reboot, though we recently caught up with director Juan Carlos Fresnadillo, who told us the following about his vision for the flick, including whether or not he'll be using any of Queen's iconic soundtrack.

This could be interesting, I'm a fan of the Highlander movies and I have seen all the episodes of the TV-series.

The last Highlander movie was utter crap though.

Reactions: ocielz
This could be interesting, I'm a fan of the Highlander movies and I have seen all the episodes of the TV-series.

The last Highlander movie was utter crap though.

Yes Highlander:Endgame was terrible. At first I was like " Yes both MacLeod's in one Movie" then I saw it and i was very disappointed :( the trailer had scenes that weren't in the Theatrical Run and then the DVD came out and was missing certain footage from the trailer/theatrical run:banghead:

Yes Highlander:Endgame was terrible. At first I was like " Yes both MacLeod's in one Movie" then I saw it and i was very disappointed :( the trailer had scenes that weren't in the Theatrical Run and then the DVD came out and was missing certain footage from the trailer/theatrical run:banghead:

Endgame wasn't the last movie, that was The Source, which made Endgame look like a work of art!

Reactions: ocielz
Come on guys Ryan Reynolds isn't that bad. Whatever you see on screen is what the director/producer/studios asked him to do really.

I think he will do a great job in this role. Cant wait.

Im a fan of Highlander but not Ryan Reynolds! Lets hope he can change my mind with this

I agree, he better step up his game if they want to save the Highlander franchise.

The director Juan Carlos Fresnadillo doesn't seem to have done that much work. It will be interesting to see what he can bring.

Never seen the first one... got the Mondo steel though, so may finally give it a go sometime soon.