Texas, US
Release Date: September 28th, 2012

Buy Link

fc1.jpg

Other pics:
fc2a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rodtp and Drum18
What's the point in limiting them to 4000 if other countries are also going to get them? Do they not realise the majority of buyers of steelbooks are the same people? They must think that everyone who bought the Play.com version is from the UK and everyone who will buy this version is Japanese. Any collector who wanted these grabbed the Play.com version. All I can say is that I hope we can vote with our wallets and not purchase these steelbooks (I don't see why anyone would anyway).

Reactions: lolwut and MK50
I don't mind when other Countries get the same artwork for Steels on new release Movies but older titles artwork should start getting locked to that country. Should be forced to change it someway. Anyways hopefully not to many buy these so they get the message.

Reactions: MK50
That is really taking the piss now, Japan releasing Play.com steels??, wow I never in a million gazillion years thought the world of steelbooks would come to this :angry: :rolleyes:

I don't see the problem personally. Did anyone here import the Play ones to Japan at great personal expense? Are these ultra rare, valuable, and hard to come by? Are they at a cheaper price, or better in some way than the Play ones? How is it negatively affecting anyone? They'll be 3 times more expensive to import, so it won't affect the value of the Play ones. Or is the idea of someone else owning these not at all difficult to acquire releases just somehow offending you?

I don't see the problem personally. Did anyone here import the Play ones to Japan at great personal expense? Are these ultra rare, valuable, and hard to come by? Are they at a cheaper price, or better in some way than the Play ones? How is it negatively affecting anyone? They'll be 3 times more expensive to import, so it won't affect the value of the Play ones. Or is the idea of someone else owning these not at all difficult to acquire releases just somehow offending you?

I was thinking the same thing. The cost to get these from Japan is insane compared to play (and vica versa if you live in Japan/Asia). Artwork is a massive dealbreaker for a lot of people so the fact the artwork is the same means that it wont harm the play steels.

It was the same with the Japanese Batman steels. People moaned when Korea did their run but both of these runs are now quite highly prized.

The play ones are still a limited run and will go OOS soon. When that happens people will want them even more.

Last edited:
Reactions: VRob98