Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release Date: August 8, 2012
Price: {param} $19.98
Purchase Link: JB Hifi

4441114.jpg

Last edited:
How did you come across these? They're not searchable listings.

They were there this afternoon, I tested the links when I previewed my post. Always do. Then about 5 minutes later they were gone. There must be a glitch with their site, as there is other pre-orders that I've been checking and they are there one day then gone the next, but they always come back.

Yeh, strange. Seems retailers are getting stuffed around by distributors going by my email response from ezydvd.

I'd find it strange if Saving Private Ryan metal slipcase was re-released...

Any more info on whether this is a re-release or not yet? Glad i shelled out on the original if it is!

Any more info on whether this is a re-release or not yet? Glad i shelled out on the original if it is!

Well, it's listed and I guess it's a re-release...I don't why though...Seems a way to increase revenue for the distributor/retailer and not keeping the previous release as a limited metal slip title.

If it was up to me, I would have looked to releasing this wave on VIVA MB...if that option was possible...

I agree, bit of a kick in the nuts if it is, but it isn't the first time and it sure as hell won't be the last!

EEK! HUGE PRICE HIKE ...JB HIFI..REORDER NOW $26.98...was $15.98
glad i got in early

UPDATE...Seems JB had a brain phase for a couple of minutes then corrected it.

Last edited: