Votes: 72 78.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Maybe depending on artwork

Votes: 8 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to bump a old thread but this film seriously deserves the steel treatment. So much good artwork to that could be used.

I really really really want this steel!!

Someone needs to contact somebody who can get this up and running. I mean, of course this would sell like crazy! I can't see why it shouldn't be done.

I really really really want this steel!!

Someone needs to contact somebody who can get this up and running. I mean, of course this would sell like crazy! I can't see why it shouldn't be done.

My thoughts exactly. Cant believe this hasnt had a steel release anywhere! Would sell like hot cakes.

As much as i want this movie as a steel with a stunning spot on artwork, they should do a new better master of that movie for a new blu ray release.
Anyway i vote with YES.

Reactions: Steelknight47
So much good artwork for this.

Front cover?
pp32764-good-bad-ugly-poster.jpg

Inside artwork?
good-showdown1.jpg

Attachments

• the_good__the_bad_and_the_ugly_2.jpg
    the_good__the_bad_and_the_ugly_2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ABjerg
As much as i want this movie as a steel with a stunning spot on artwork, they should do a new better master of that movie for a new blu ray release.
Anyway i vote with YES.

THANK YOU! This film is a classic and one of the best of its genre. I can't believe this hasn't been remastered.

Reactions: Andy CYP
My local cinema had a special showing of this about 2 years ago, awesome seeing it on the big screen! It's one of my favourite westerns and absolutely deserves a steel! :scat:

Reactions: Andy CYP
Status
Not open for further replies.