Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
It's time for another giveaway!

Up for grabs is a sealed copy of the Assassin's Creed III steelbook (G1)...

attachment.php

attachment.php

*Please note that the game is NOT included*

This was kindly given to me as a gift from Wreck, which I am very thankful for! However, I've recently pre-ordered the Freedom Edition which includes the exact same steelbook, therefore I thought it'd only be fair to give away my spare copy to another lucky HDN member.

All you have to do to enter is post which your favourite Assassin's Creed game is so far (from any console/handheld).

Here's the list:

- Assassin's Creed
- Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles
- Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines
- Assassin's Creed II
- Assassin's Creed II: Discovery
- Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Closing date is in 3 weeks time (24/08/12)

Good luck!

Special thanks to Wreck for making this possible. :)

Attachments

• AC3-Ext.jpg
    AC3-Ext.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 199
  • AC3-Int.jpg
    AC3-Int.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 176
I have only played the first one but always meant to play the others too just never got around to it.
So my favorite would have to be Assassin's Creed.

Reactions: Noodles
I'll stick with the original Assasins Creed, since it's the only one I've played. Thanks for another great contest.

Assassins Creed II.

I've played that one and Brotherhood and just started Revelations.

I thought the story of II was fantastic and just outstanding. Easily one of the best game I've ever played. Thought the ending dragged a bit, but it's really damn good.

Would LOVE a steelbook case for III as I don't have any steelbooks.

Thanks for doing giveaways. That's kinda cool.

Funnily enough I've just completed a gaming binge of Assassin's Creed from the first to Revelations. But it has to be Assassin's Creed II for me, it just has the complete package...

Cheers anyway!

I'd say the original or brotherhood because I'm a huge history buff and my pops is a retired history teacher.

Thanks for the giveaway!

ColombianLove41
Using Tapatalk on iPhone 4

Assassin Creed II was my favorite! I loved the storyline, locations and cameos. I think Altair is the best character in the series but AC2 has been the best game of the series. The Birth sequence, Da Vinci interaction and detaling of Vatican City were my favorite parts add that with the Linage tie and its all-time. I hope everyone searched the room at the ending. Love Assassin Creed, one of the most historical accurate and controversial games ever!

I would have to say revelations.

The only one I haven't played is Assassins Creed II, but after reading all these comments I might have to pick it up:D

Assassins creed 2 by far...totally reinvented the series. After part 2, rest has been only tweaks. I believe had it not been for part 2, this series wouldnt have the large audience which its got today.
Assassins creed 2 done great things to the series , in way similar to uncharted 2.

I hardly ever enter these kind of things, but thought what the hell. I just watched some videos for the new game and it' looks stunning. Why this was not on my 'to buy list' before I don't know.

Anyway mate...

My fave AC to date is Assassin's Creed II :D

Cheers mate (great of you doing this!) and good luck to all! :scat:

Status
Not open for further replies.