1246423.jpg

Actual picture thanks to nekelstal:
77891283278248440488521.jpg

Attachments

• 77891283278248440488521.jpg
    77891283278248440488521.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 249
Last edited by a moderator:
I must admit I like this image. I will probably buy the German version, but the Korean...if a definite site for preorder comes up I could be tempted.

Confirmed ;)

According to studio catalogue, The Terminator will be released in October and it's Steelbook. Looks like it use same artwork as Play release.

Attachments

• 14547.jpg
    14547.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
maybe its only UK exclusive

I believe it's the inside artwork that is exclusive (chosen by us :scat:). I could be wrong though. Nothing surprises me anymore. :wtf:

It will be a shame if Play gave some of the 4K to the Asian Market, as it sold out so quick and some missed out. If they did, they should state how many they are actually selling at Play.com.

Will skip this as it has the same art as the Taiwanese one (which will be superior as it will come with a nicer slip) and of course Play.com one ;)

The original picture in the OP looks like the French steelbook with the red blu-ray banner at the top much nicer than the German one if you ask me but I have both on preorder never the less :scat:

Will skip this as it has the same art as the Taiwanese one (which will be superior as it will come with a nicer slip) and of course Play.com one ;)

The original picture in the OP looks like the French steelbook with the red blu-ray banner at the top much nicer than the German one if you ask me but I have both on preorder never the less :scat:

you'll never know... the Taiwanese avengers was a disappointment.
Anyway the link up doesnt allow you to add to cart?

you'll never know... the Taiwanese avengers was a disappointment.
Anyway the link up doesnt allow you to add to cart?
Not really well not for me at least, The Avengers the 2nd best looking VMB after the 3D one with the full-slip from Singapore, I just love the spine and the writing on the Taiwanese one :D

but back to topic now ;)

Anyone can tell me how long this was in stock for? Gone like the rest of KR steels these days, in the blink of an eye...

Like the others, it goes up in the middle of the night for me and is OOS by 5AM US CST. :(

This and Prometheus must have been really limited as K2 told me they did not even get an order in to the supplier quick enough to order any copies. That is why it is not one their site. I'm sure Chip got some. :p