MediaMarkt - Steelbook Retailer Thread [Germany/Europe]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
mediamarktc05.gif
Please feel free to discuss/chat whatever it could be steelbook related to Media Markt.

Subjects can be:
- Customer service
- Policy
- Shipping

Important:
This store only ships to Germany. If you want to buy from this store, you need a German contact OR join a specific Group Buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod edit: Welcome to the forum, once you reach 30 posts you will have access to the trading section. You can then start a thread there with your requests. All sale/trade requests must be done in that section and not on the general forum. Thanks.

I ordered some steels in the past (Media Markt AUSTRIA!!) - packaging was a cardbox (no bubble foil or anything else) and very fast delivery.

But I recommend to get the steels in store :hilarious:

Usually Media Markt Germany and Austria are going to get the same steelbooks, but the prices can be different - also in Austria the prices are different in each store (if it's not a offer troughout Austria).

Friendy reminder-per forum guidelines trades are to be kept to the trading forum. The retailer threads are to discuss shopping experiences, returns, policies and your experience with them. For your own protection, please read the Trading Rules in the Steelbook Trading area, and post your own buy/sell trade. Thanks for your help!

Kookoo-that is simply their policy. Many other retailers such as Futureshop Canada, Play and Best Buy USA for instance also do not ship beyond their respective countries. Members in the trading area can assist you once you've made friends, built some relationships here. Enjoy!

Posts deleted-please keep retailer discussions to their policies and your experience buying and receiving items in mail, etc. Thanks.

funny, i woulda thought posts regarding MM print runs woulda been relevant to the thread and informative to those interested in purchasing MM steels .

Guess i am mistaken tho... feel free to delete this message also DB :)

Saber-print run discussions regarding certain titles should be posted in the Steelbook thread for that title, once announced. Thanks:)

Last edited:
Reactions: SaberTooth
Just wondering if anyone is having issues searching for available steelbooks from the site. Wont let me get past the first 25 :angry::angry::angry:

This is not an answer to your question, but you can watch the first 100 titles by switching number per page(Anzahl pro Seite) from 25 to 100.

Regarding your problem, virus/spyware check and deleting cookies might help.

Hey Frank, I typed in 'Steelbook' in the main search box and I see over 160 results.

http://www.mediamarkt.de/webapp/wcs...d=-3&searchProfile=onlineshop&query=Steelbook

I think his problem is he cannot go to page 2+.

Therich-try member's Masterblaster group buys after you have 30 posts (no spam please), and within 24 hours of past post. He usually does group buys, as do other German members. You can also set up a Trading Thread in Steelbook Trading forum. Thanks!

The Star Trek and Hänsel & Gretel lenticular steels are still available on Media Markt webside for 32euro each. They deliver to your home for €1.99 or free of charge to the Media Markt of your choice.

But Media Markt doesn't care about steelbooks and their protection sucks. Packages are way to large for steelbooks and they can bounce in the package:hilarious:

:angry::angry:

But Media Markt doesn't care about steelbooks and their protection sucks. Packages are way to large for steelbooks and they can bounce in the package:hilarious:

:angry::angry:

My last 2 Orders had a new Packaging-almost like the one Amazon uses. All were in perfect Condition :thumbs:

very similar to this one-they wrap it around the Steel and it´s very good protected:thumbs:

HPIM0749.jpg

Reactions: Whitenie