USA
Yesasia.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) What is the link to Yesasia?
A) http://www.yesasia.com

Q) Is the site in English?
A) Yes it is!

Q) How do I register?
A) Click HERE to register and follow the very easy on screen instructions!

Q) Do they ship outside of Hong Kong?
A) Yes, they ship WORLDWIDE.

FREE international (Non tracked) shipping on orders over $39 - if under this amount it will cost around $7

Important - if you use the NON Tracked option and your item gets lost in the post it will NOT be replaced.

For Tracked post use EMS which will cost around $27

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) Depends on quantity you order, see below: (Pics courtesy of SBC28)

A bubble bag / envelope. Pretty thin, nothing special.
(I had already cut it open when i realized i should take some pictures for the forum)
yapackaging01.jpg

4 layers of bubble wrap.
yapackaging02.jpg

One sheet (2 layers) removed.
(That white sheet is the invoice, wrapped around the SB.)
yapackaging03.jpg

Q) Is the retailer custom's friendly? (i.e will they mark as gift, or low value).
A) Yes they are! They automatically class it as a 'Commercial Gift' with no value

Q) Will the retailer charges upon order or upon shipment
A) From the horses mouth: "We guarantee that your credit card will not be billed until your order has been shipped out."

Q) What payment do they accept?
A) Credit Card / Paypal / Check or Money Order

Q) Customer Services any good?
A) Responsibly fast reply to emails, overall OK.

Cancellations: Log in >> My Account >> Click on your order number (make a note of the o/n) >> Select 'contact us regarding this order' from the dropdown box >> Submit >> fill in info >> Submit.

Important Note - "This product cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed."

Replacements: Send an email via their website HERE within 14 days of receiving the item, include your name, order number, and reason for return.

Keep in mind that if the item is out of stock, discontinued, and is not available for exchange, your order will be cancelled and will be refunded.

Refunds: They are normally processed within a few days, same procedure as above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my order from YesAsia, blade steels and Avengers TW. They fulfilled my request of bubble wrap and cardboard box. Steels were mint. Plus no customs as they marked the package as gift with low value. Free Delivery too.

Attachments

• YesAsia_1.jpg
    YesAsia_1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 235
  • YesAsia_2.jpg
    YesAsia_2.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 222
Reactions: digitalbabe
FYI-in case you guys have not it yet on their site-

bonusCoupon_en.jpg

Starting October 15, 2012, whenever you place an order over US$50 at YesAsia.com, you will automatically receive a US$5 coupon good towards your next purchase! In addition, you will also receive a bonus US$5 coupon for our sister website, YesStyle.com (and associated YesStyle websites). Both coupons have no minimum purchase restrictions and can be enjoyed with our other great promotions.

COUPON DETAILS
The US$5 coupons will show up automatically in the "Credit & Coupon" sections of your YesAsia and YesStyle Accounts within one week after your order has been completely fulfilled and shipped out.
Coupons will be sent to the email address listed in your account information, so please make sure your information is up-to-date.
You can apply your US$5 YesAsia Coupon to any purchase at YesAsia.com, but remember to use it before the expiration date!
You can apply your US$5 YesStyle Coupon to any purchase at YesStyle.com, YesStyle.com.au, YesStyle.co.uk, YesStyle.ca or YesStyle.com.hk before the coupon expires.
To redeem your US$5 coupon, please enter the coupon code at checkout.

No customs charges for me either from YesAsia (thank God) although my order of Blade 1 and 2 did take a full 12 business days to arrive.

Definitely request they send in a box because otherwise they will come in a bag which was thankfully stuffed to the brim with bubblewrap.

Worried now, I never saw this thread beforehand and never requested Blade II be sent in a box... hoping it arrives well! :ohno:

Worried now, I never saw this thread beforehand and never requested Blade II be sent in a box... hoping it arrives well! :ohno:

Wouldn't worry too much mate, they really pack in the bubble wrap so it's effectively one big bubble ball. But still you'd feel a bit more secure with it in a box.

Reactions: Nyvo
Wouldn't worry too much mate, they really pack in the bubble wrap so it's effectively one big bubble ball. But still you'd feel a bit more secure with it in a box.
That's reassuring to know, hopefully it arrives safe and well. Cheers bud!

I just received my Prometheus steelbook from Yesasia. I choose the free international shipping to California. Here are picks of the package and bubble wrapping. The steelbook came undamaged and it took 12 days to arrive. I opened unsealed the steelbook and there was no damage.

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

Last edited:
Is 12 business days the norm for receiving things from YesAsia? My order shipped on the 15th, which would be 12 working days tomorrow, if it's due to arrive then, I'll do a little happy dance! :oohyeah:

Is 12 business days the norm for receiving things from YesAsia? My order shipped on the 15th, which would be 12 working days tomorrow, if it's due to arrive then, I'll do a little happy dance! :oohyeah:

Yes they are very slow, it could even take longer based on some other people's experiences with them.

I placed an order for a few steels (6 in 1 order) and left a message saying please mark as a gift and they said no they can't do that.

Also ordered 6 in total and my account says 3 shipment units.

I'm ordering to the UK and would appreciate some advice on how to re-order these 6 steels to avoid customs.

Still waiting on my delivery of Blade II from Yesasia :(

If it's not received by the 15th of November they said they would process a refund... hope it shows! It's expensive to source via other means now!

Reactions: Cookster1
Customer Services Operations (Temp Suspended)

Just noticed this on YA site. Click here to go to the page.

Special Announcement

2012-11-15
Temporary suspension of Customer Service Operations
Due to our office relocation, Customer Service operations will be suspended on
the following days:

November 23 - 16:00 - 22:30 (HKT)
November 24 - 08:00 - 16:30 (HKT)
November 25 - 08:00 - 16:30 (HKT)

During this period, our Customer Service team will not be available via phone
or email. When regular operations resume on November 26, we will try to respond to your queries as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.