3 DISC SET
Release Date: November 9th, 2012

LINK
PRICE: {param} $26.99

m2201006.jpg

Actual pics thanks to Drum:
And the free T-Shirt:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see if BestBuy will come with the same artwork or not.

guaranteed same art. Its Sony... they always have the same global artwork for there releases. If it turns out to be different then slap me silly, lol, because I personally was hoping for that Spidey close up art for the steel (not that this art is bad either but I like that better).

guaranteed same art. Its Sony... they always have the same global artwork for there releases. If it turns out to be different then slap me silly, lol, because I personally was hoping for that Spidey close up art for the steel (not that this art is bad either but I like that better).
I am sure they will. Remember Underworld: Awakening? Korea had different, but that one has changed and ended up Worldwide the same.

Agreed.
If Best buy has different art, looks like i'm double dipping. But most likely they will be the same.

^^^ Yeah if BB does indeed get that close up of Spidey for artwork I think Ill be getting that one too and probably just skip this all together, but, again I just don't see it happening (BB having different art that is).

I am sure they will. Remember Underworld: Awakening? Korea had different, but that one has changed and ended up Worldwide the same.

^^^ Yeah, there is always that small chance. I hope Im wrong as I really like the the temp art up for BB right now better.

its about time! lol

^^^ indeed, ;)

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

hopefully the price of this goes down..

^^^ it will. at-least to $29.99 if not $24.99.

Anyone else having problems pre-ordering this on FS.CA ? I tried in 3 different browsers just to be sure but all of them I get an error page after clicking pre-order link from the listing page.... :wtf: