Oct 20, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
The Terminator (Blu-Ray Steelbook) [Greece]

THE_TERMINATOR_Steelbook_BLU-RAY_gr_thumb_.jpg

Release date: October 12, 2012.
Price: 28.99 EUR

http://www.blu-rayshop.gr/product_info.php?products_id=9699

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely this will just the same Steelbook as every other country got apart from the UK?

Similar to the UK, Poland and Hong Kong steelbooks. France, Germany, Japan, the Czech Republic, Korea all have variations on the 'other' artwork. It's certainly seeing a global release. Could we have a US version please?

I think the UK got a unique release. I haven't seen one the same anywhere else. Others have had similar mock-ups and turned out to have the other design.

Similar to the UK, Poland and Hong Kong steelbooks. France, Germany, Japan, the Czech Republic, Korea all have variations on the 'other' artwork. It's certainly seeing a global release. Could we have a US version please?

This is not correct. The Poland Steelbook as well as the Hong Kong Steelbook have the german artwork too. The German, the french and the czech have the same number on the spine. So i think, they're all absolutely identical. I believe there are two different steelbooks worldwide. And i am sure, the Greece will be the same again.
I am going to get some real life pictures....