zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
Eddie Murphy back when he could do no wrong :D

2c2_21cdc9_e138f39a_oJ.jpg.thumb

2c3_21cdc8_cb9783ba_oJ.jpg.thumb

+1, great job zesty, I'm trying to teach myself adobe cs6 and was curious what software you use for your designs? Thanks in advance. Really impressed! :thumbs:

I use CS6 myself and I did the same as you just got tutorials watched youtube vids etc ;)
If you look at this thread there are templates in the OP that make things a lot easier :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definitely buy this if they released individual steels for all the beverly hills cop films and trading places

sorry zesty would change your art slightly in one way get rid of leopard skin background and for an american flag background and leave the rest exactly the same just as is.
just he is coming to america.

Something about the design has definitely drawn me in and I love it, great choice in artwork and would definitely make the purchase.........make it happen :thumbs:

Like the front. It's the back that lets it down, taking the cut out of Murphy off would make it look 10x better.

Inside art is Ok but there is better to choose from, the bath scene would look good IMO :naughty:

Last edited:
sorry zesty would change your art slightly in one way get rid of leopard skin background and for an american flag background and leave the rest exactly the same just as is.
just he is coming to america.

Personally I love the leopard background, its crazy fun.. I wouldn't love this steel quite so much if that changed. Just my opinion:D

If they release this in steelbook with all of the artwork Zesty had made, I will definitely buy this. I would buy this anyway if it had different artwork as I love the film.