The Expendables 3 - In theaters August 15, 2014

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
IMDB

From Sylvester Stallone FB:
We are preparing the film with the same passion and commitment as the previous two. We have confirmed Nicolas Cage, a master actor who gives a veneer intellectual group. Hopefully we can realize to Harrison Ford, Wesley Snipes and Mickey Rourke. That is the great mission of the producer.

We will continue with the same narrative scheme, the agility and the frenzy, which are inherent to the saga. What will definitely be the last? I can not guarantee. In principle it would be two deliveries, but the affection of the people encouraged us to work on a third. I guess as long as we amused ourselves by offering fun and people, we can continue playing 'The Expendables'. For now we are not as expendable as it should and as some critics want.

A 3rd??? Hum... why not...

Teaser trailer:
[media=youtube]OuXkXJ1fPuk[/media]

Attachments

• b458736558d8cd6f57c92639b7227d87.jpg
    b458736558d8cd6f57c92639b7227d87.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 282
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome news that Nic Cage has been confirmed. I hope they take the chains off and let him cut loose. If any actor can top the villainous performances of Eric Roberts and Jean-Claude Van Damme, it's Cage!

This time instead of the traditional one villian, I think they should go for a team of villains. If they do it right it could work. Otherwise I would like Nic Cage as a villain, crazy Face/Off type would be fantastic!

Yahoo says Jackie Chan revealed this while at a press conference for Chinese Zodiac:
"Sly had invited me to be in 'Expendables 2' but I was too busy filming 'CZ12' and couldn't make a commitment to the film. But he did extend his invitation to the third movie, which I agreed on the condition that I will be appearing as more than just a minor role with a few scenes."

Who else would you want to see join the cast? :oohyeah:

Yahoo says Jackie Chan revealed this while at a press conference for Chinese Zodiac:

Who else would you want to see join the cast? :oohyeah:

Mel Gibson, Vin Diesel, The Rock, Angelina Jolie, Karl Urban, Hulk Hogan, and Tony Jaa.

Hell yeah for Jackie Chan!!! Hopefully we can get both Jet Li and Jackie in this Movie:D maybe Donnie Yen as a possible Villain :cool: Wesley Snipes as a badass Cameo ala Chuck Norris.

...or see Al Leong get a juicy talking villain role since he seemed like he was a background goon in like every action movie in the late 80s and 90s.

Then:
alleong00.jpg

Now:
AL-Leong-400.jpg

I also read that John Travolta turned down a role for this and went with playing a gay character for another movie :eek::confused:

:hilarious: So he turns down the mostly Manly movie possible for a gay role?he should just come out now and stop playing the rope a dope with the masseuses he was tying to get at.