Sweden
September 2013

3001821_press01.jpg

Price: US $384.99
Limited Edition: 1000 (Exclusive)

Exclusive Edition
Regular edition
Link: Zavvi

Standing over 23 inches tall, the regular and Exclusive versions of our Chewbacca Premium Format Figure will be outfitted with his signature bowcaster and satchel.

The Exclusive Chewbacca Premium Format Figure will include an additional switch out hand, arming Chewie with a Blastech DLT-19 Rifle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great ... but I'm avoiding any PF Star Wars ... Hell, I dont have the room for all that I got now. lol.

Chewie is the one I've been waiting for.

I do hope the PO for the EX is not like the fiasco that was the Droids (and I was one of the lucky few that managed to get a PO for the EX).

LOL! And, don't forget:

SS = Sideshow ;)

Looking forward to Chewie also. I will probably get Tarkin and the Droids to complete the ANH display once Chewie goes up for PO.

You just mean you will wait for the regular to appear and then choose between the two?

You just mean you will wait for the regular to appear and then choose between the two?

No, not anymore. Spoke with SS, and it seems the regular will have a switch out arm too. So, ordered the EX just a moment ago. A couple pics you can't tell it's detachable, and a couple others, I swear I can see a seam. But, ultimately, will have to wait until it is in hand.

No, not anymore. Spoke with SS, and it seems the regular will have a switch out arm too. So, ordered the EX just a moment ago. A couple pics you can't tell it's detachable, and a couple others, I swear I can see a seam. But, ultimately, will have to wait until it is in hand.

I've been looking at the pictures too and I am on the same boat, in some pictures is not visible, but on others it's not hard to see it.