Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2010
England
Release Date: June 24th, 2013
Price: £16.99
Buy Links:
Amazon UK
Arrow Films Payment taken on order not on dispatch.

attachment.php

Actual pics thanks to jimbean:
tumblr_mo0vv8DpIq1sqzl1fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mo0vv8DpIq1sqzl1fo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mo0vv8DpIq1sqzl1fo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mo0vv8DpIq1sqzl1fo2_1280.jpg

Attachments

• FOXY_BROWN_3D_SB_FRONT_compressed.jpg
    FOXY_BROWN_3D_SB_FRONT_compressed.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 814
Last edited by a moderator:
Snow, is this a Steelbook (link blocked at work for me), or regular Blu-Ray? If latter, we'll move to BD section for UK.

Definitely Steelbook, thanks for the spot snowblood. I hope these are as good as the last couple of Arrow Steelbooks.

Others may have the same issue. Snow when you get a chance, please save the pic from their site, and upload to HDN, then post the image link of the attachment. Thanks!

Suppose this is a must for any Jackie Brown fans.

This will go well alongside the German Jackie Brown actually, which just had Pam Grier on her own on the front and none of the peripheral characters.

Love this film but I wish it was Coffy or even better a double bill of Coffy & Foxy Brown as it's the same actress and director/writer combo and Foxy Brown was originally written as a sequel to Coffy.

Reactions: bojee
Love this film but I wish it was Coffy or even better a double bill of Coffy & Foxy Brown as it's the same actress and director/writer combo and Foxy Brown was originally written as a sequel to Coffy.

I've got a dvd box set called The Best Of Soul Cinema, Has Foxy Brown, Coffy & Black mama White Mama. Three cool movies :cool: