The Terminator (Blu-ray SteelBook) [India]

Release Date: N/A

Price: Rs.1,999 (Flipkart), Rs.1,739 (Infibeam) & Rs.1799.10 (eBay.in)

Purchase Links:
http://www.flipkart.com/terminator/p/itmdf7tvtzsgbzp7?pid=AVMDF7TUWGHMJ3YR&affid=nme

http://www.infibeam.com/Movies/terminator-steel-book-blu-ray/8901736053013.html

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Terminator-Blu-Ray-steel-book-edition-starring-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-/330840386110?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item4d079faa3e#ht_1742wt_906

terminator-400x400-imadf7ughct5akgf.jpeg

Bonus features:
- Creating the Terminator : Visual effects & music
- Terminator : A Retrospective
- Terminated Scenes

Movie Details:
EAN: 8901736053013
Studio/Distributor: Excel Home Entertainment
Format: Blu-Ray
Language(s): English
Playing Time: 107 min
Region: ABC (Region-free)

Are there any sites to order this from that ship outside of India? All three of the options above have restricted delivery.

Are there any sites to order this from that ship outside of India? All three of the options above have restricted delivery.

The ebay.in guy might be able to ship it outside India. I would suggest you send him a mail asking him if he can make an exception. Also, suggest him that he can send it as a 'Registered Letter' from the post office. It will be cheaper both for you as well as him. Good luck!

Reactions: AirZonk
Interesting to see if that is a blue banner? Or just part of a data sheet.

Looking at the picture you can see the blue banner is in the side of the steelbook too so it looks to be printed. It all depends on whether the image is accurate though.

Looking at the picture you can see the blue banner is in the side of the steelbook too so it looks to be printed. It all depends on whether the image is accurate though.

Not many new releases have the blue banner, so it be good to have something different and the blue banner returning again.

OK guys, good news! I went to a store today and had a look at the steelbook. First of all, it looks amazing in hand. The different metallic shades really do wonders. And here comes the best part. I can confirm that there is NO blue banner on top :oohyeah:. But if I remember correctly, the artwork was different from the one I have posted here. It was similar to the German/Japanese steelbook. Now, I'm also 100% sure that there cannot be two different steelbook designs in India. Will confirm the next time I visit the store, possibly purchase one and upload an actual picture.

I had no personal copy of this steel yet, but after holding it and seeing it up close, I have decided to buy one for myself :drool:

Last edited:
OK guys, good news! I went to a store today and had a look at the steelbook. First of all, it looks amazing in hand. The different metallic shades really do wonders. And here comes the best part. I can confirm that there is NO blue banner on top :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

I had no personal copy of this steel yet, but after holding it and seeing it up close, I have decided to buy one for myself :drool:

You should post a photo or two buddy!

Lol fair enough buddy!

Till then, hopefully you'll receive my steelbooks very soon and can enjoy those instead.

:scat:

VERY TRUE!!! :D

Waiting eagerly for those :drool: worthy steels....

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Can anyone please confirm it's NOT the artwork as in the picture?

Will do. Going to the store tomorrow. Hopefully, will get this sorted and probably buy one if my pocket allows me to :LOL:

Last edited:
STEELBOOK PICTURES!

Sorry guys for the late reply. Got occupied with something important last couple of weeks.

But anyway, went to the local music store yesterday and finally clicked some pictures of this steelbook, attached below. I can now confirm that the artwork of this steelbook is different from that of Play.com. It is similar to the German and the Japanese steels and has no blue banner on top :scat:. It's a beautiful steelbook, pictures don't do it justice.

Let me know if it was helpful ;).

Attachments

• 23022013731.jpg
    23022013731.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 167
  • 23022013732.jpg
    23022013732.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 157
Last edited: