UK 29% off £50 spend at RecordStore.co.uk

@Flloydo This works with Everything You've Come To Expect if you're interested mate. ;)

Excellent deal mate, and quality they have the shadow puppets deluxe LP. Going to have I give it a miss though as I can't find anything else I want plus don't really have the cash lol

Cheers tho

Excellent deal mate, and quality they have the shadow puppets deluxe LP. Going to have I give it a miss though as I can't find anything else I want plus don't really have the cash lol

Cheers tho
That's fair enough mate. :)

I may have spent over £160 on there earlier... and there's still loads more I want to get lol.

Reactions: Flloydo
That's fair enough mate. :)

I may have spent over £160 on there earlier... and there's still loads more I want to get lol.

I've never even seen this site before,

I didn't have a proper look earlier but they have a few things I would love.
Didn't even realise mystery jets had a new album! And animal collective. The cherry cola nightcrawler is cool too

What did you end up getting?

Reactions: Noodles
Going to order that, deciding what else to get.
What else did you decide on in the end mate? :)

I've never even seen this site before,

I didn't have a proper look earlier but they have a few things I would love.
Didn't even realise mystery jets had a new album! And animal collective. The cherry cola nightcrawler is cool too

What did you end up getting?
I've used them a lot in the past (mostly when they're giving out discount codes lol) as they occasionally get some cool signed stuff by bands/artists too. The only downside is having to pay postage, but it works out ok if you order a few things at once.

I ordered 10 items altogether and can't even remember most of them now haha... stuff like Last Shadow Puppets, Iggy Pop, Tame Impala, Whiplash soundtrack. They also sell some Mondo stuff, which I only realised after I'd placed my order. :facepalm:

What else did you decide on in the end mate? :)

I've used them a lot in the past (mostly when they're giving out discount codes lol) as they occasionally get some cool signed stuff by bands/artists too. The only downside is having to pay postage, but it works out ok if you order a few things at once.

I ordered 10 items altogether and can't even remember most of them now haha... stuff like Last Shadow Puppets, Iggy Pop, Tame Impala, Whiplash soundtrack. They also sell some Mondo stuff, which I only realised after I'd placed my order. :facepalm:

Oh I didn't realise there was shipping.
Yeah I noticed the signed stuff. I used to buy a lot of signed CDs back in the day when play.com did them for artists or bands I liked.

Oh yeah I see the iggy album. Still need to hear it. Helders is an amazing drummer and josh is awesome too so it's sounds like a good mix plus josh had a heavy influence on humbug which I adore too (as you know lol). Noticed the Eagles of death metal too but only heard a few things.

Didn't see tame impala on there. Not heard their new material either.
I see the whiplash OST and I noticed Jurassic park OST, that's mondo isn't it?

I can't even remember the last vinyl I bought. Might of been arctic nonkeys AM or a monkeys single for the b side.

There are a few on zavvi I plan to get at some point like the Tarantino stuff (Django, hateful eight) and I want to get the Darjeeling ltd too but I wanted the original press with the coloured vinyl and not sure if zavvis is coloured. Also 8 mile would be cool, great soundtrack

Sounds sad but I like the vinyl art of Cinderella too lol (original animation)